Chapter 53 | HOW MANY?!

Reader POV

I awaken to the fact my neck is sore and I can't get the song 'dollhouse' out of my head.

Hiccup is gone, must be in the bathroom.

I walk downstairs and start to pull the knots out of my (h/l) hair.
I hum the chorus to a bunch if songs as I do so.

Then I get a FaceTime request from (c/n) and answer, propping the phone up against a vase.

"So it's true..." She said with an evil smirk.

"Whats true?"

"Have you seen yourself? Look in the mirror!"

I turn and walk across the room to the conveniently placed mirror and rub my eyes to clear my vision and scream at the sight of my neck.

"ARE THOSE REAL?!"

Suddenly Hiccup runs out too see what's wrong.
I jump at his voice.

"AH HICCUP! YOUR NECK!" I yell.

He scrambles over to the mirror and screams on sight. You could hear (c/n) loosing her shit in the background.

"ITS TRUE! ITS TRUE!" She yells.

"WHATS TRUE?!" Hiccup and I scream at her.

"That you two made out yesterday!" She laughs.

"WHAT?! YOU SAW THAT!"

"The whole fandom did!"

"I'm going to die in a hole now" I said curling up in a ball.

"I'll join you" Hiccup said sitting next to me.

"The fanart is going to start soon! And the fanfics! AND THE HASHTAGS!" (C/n) mocks.

"Goodbye!" I said hanging up.

I crawl over to the mirror again.

"So. Many. Love bites." I say examining my neck, they trail all the way down to my collarbone, I pull the rim of my nightgown down slightly and see all the bites Hiccup left.

I whack him in the gut.

"Ow! What the?" Hiccup said.

"Thats for forgetting the fandom has eyes everywhere!" I said.

"Well exqueeze me but you took at bite on me too!" Hiccup said.

He followed the trail down his neck with finger and ripped off his shirt, revealing more on his collarbone.

"Sorry..." We both said at the same time.

"Now we have to hide this from the gang" Hiccup said burring his face in his hands.

I couldn't peel my eyes away from his perfect body... Exactly the way the fandom dreams it. I didn't really get to see yesterday... My eyes were, well... Closed.

Damn I wish he would walk around shirtless more often.

I can't help but stare, I can't stop.

I was snapped out of my trance by Hiccup laughing.

"Girls..." He laughed.

I shook my head and playfully his his arm.

"Shut up... Now come on we gotta hide the evidence, the fandom my know but the gang doesn't" I said getting up and running into our room.

I quickly threw on a long sleeved shirt and put my new armour over the top, hiding the neck, I then threw on some leggings and a skirt.

I kept my hair down so that no attention would be drawn to my neck.

Hiccup had the same idea, he wore his flight suit, that covered EVERYTHING.
well all but his face.

To be continued next chapter.

((A/n: some idiot ran into a power box thing with their car just down the road, so they're turning off all the wifi tomorrow morning and it will be out for 3 days, I'll try and update))