Chapter 111 | distate

Hiccups POV

"HICCUP!"

I whipped my head around to see Astrid and Heather.

"What do you find?" I said wiping my eyes from the tears, (y/n) still unconscious in my arms.

"There's a whole armada off the northern coast! Heather's going to get your mum and we have to hide (y/n)" Astrid explained breathlessly.

I lifted (y/n) into my arms bridal style and nodded in agreement.

"Who is it?"

"We don't know, there's flags with skills  and some kind of fist, probably dragon hunters" Heather said "the rest of the gang are telling the chief, but we have to hide (y/n) and make sure she wakes up safe, we can't fly off the island its surrounded"

"I know a place" I said jumping on Toothless, cradling the unconscious girl in my arms.

"Let's go" Astrid added.

"Heather, get my mum and meet us off Raven point, there'll be a cave in the side of a hill, we'll hide in there"

"Got it!" She yelled jumping on windshear and flying off.

Astrid and the dragons we had with us flew down to the cave with us, it was neat and actually quite furnished, I used to make some of Toothless's stuff here when he was a secret. Instantly sending the dragons to look out for danger and barricading the entrance with bush and leaves, I set (y/n) down on a bunch of blankets I had in Toothless's saddle bag. Not long after Heather returned with my mum who almost instantly knew what was going on.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked on the brink of tears, cradling (y/n) in my arms.

"She's been drained of energy, once the controller starts to use magic again, she won't be able to use and energy to fight back" mum explained.

"What do they do with her energy?" Astrid asked.

"Use it in their own magic, it will make them stronger, that's why she was in so much pain before"

"Will she be ok?" I asked.

"If we can defeat the controller, then she'll be alright but out for a number of days, if we can't defeat them, then she'll live but be at constant risk of death"

"We have to defend this place" Astrid said "Heather can you scope out the place and see who's controlling her?"

"On it" Heather said running out.

"Hiccup stay with (y/n) if anyone comes do not let her go, valka, watch over the drgaons, they'll need all the help they can get" Astrid said.

We nodded in agreement and went out to do whatever we had to do. I tightened my grip on the unconscious dragon-girl in my arms and looked down at her.

"If you can here me sweetheart... Everything will be ok, I promise, I'm here and I'm not letting you go, I love you ok? Remember that" I said kissing her forehead and hiding her close.

"DOUBLE BACK!"

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Hearher, followed by the rest of the gang. Heather came stumbling in and started to explain breathlessly.

"Who is it?!" I exclaimed.

"It's- Dagur... And he's after her wings"