Chapter 74 | too weak

Reader POV

I'm weak, I haven't eaten, I sent moonbeam for help just an hour ago, I'm in pain, I'm tired, I'm tied up and muzzled, I'm thirsty and most of all. Heartbroken.

"Neither of them will eat, sleep, drink or speak all they do is cry"

"If we and any chance of anything, we have to put them together"

I could hear faint voices and noises in my semi-conscious state, if I stay like this, I'll die by weeks end.

Suddenly I heard the door click open but I couldn't move, I heard a thud and the door lock.

I didn't move from my position, laying down, half asleep and tied up... With wire, it was pressed into my burns and I was in living hell.

I felt two arms pull me up and rest my head on HIS shoulder.

"I-it's gonna be ok mildly, I p-promise..."

I knew it was Hiccup, I wanted to hug him so badly, but I couldn't move, I'm much to weak.

"She'll die if she doesn't eat"

"Leave that to me"

I could hear a distasteful conversation between mr. Anderson and Hiccup.

When mr. Anderson left, Hiccup cradled me in his lap and moved my head to face him.

"Don't freak out, I'm giving you water" he said.

I didn't want any, I know I needed it but I had to protest against my 'father'.

I shifted slightly, indicating I didn't want it.

"(Y/n) please, don't die on me".

I could feel Hiccup tremble and start to cry again.

It broke me.

I moved back, allowing him to let me drink, he held the glass up to my mouth as I felt the water down my throat and make me feel hydrated.

It gave me strength, but very little of it.

Hiccup then pulled away at the ropes around my hands and bought them up to a spoon, where he helped me eat.

I managed to get the energy to open my eyes, I wish I hadn't.

Hiccup looked down at me with a frown and red eyes, he was pale and had tears streaming down his freckled face.

"I-I love you" I managed to say.

"Shhh, I love you too, so much, never forget that" he said, pulling me into a tight embrace.

I weakly hugged him back.

He kissed my forehead and gave me a weak smile.

"P-please *sniff* don't starve yourself anymore, I-I can't have you in Valhalla" he sobbed.

"I won't... Just don't starve YOURSELF" I replied with a sob.

"I won't, gods I miss you so much, seeing them torture you was torture to me"

"Seeing you cry like that and staying defenceless... That was the real torture"

"Gods, I love you so much"