Chapter 88 | how to hide wings

Reader POV

Hiccup pulled me though the crowd and toward his house when we were stopped by Stoick yelling orders to hide the dragons in some of the underground pens.

"What's going on?" Hiccup asked.

((This is before the berserkers found out about training dragons btw))

"The berserkers are coming to visit for the afternoon, and while we still have peace with them they can't know about the dragons" Stoick said.

"Oh no..."

"Please tell the chief isn't bringing that lunatic kid of his" Hiccup said.

"Oh shit"

"Dagur? Yep" Stoick said.

"NO NO NO NO!" I yelled.

The Haddocks looked at me in confusion.

"DAGUR IS THE CHIEF NOW! AND HES ALL ABOUT KILLING DRAGONS AND I HAVE DRAGON WINGS OH NOOOO!" I panicked.

Hiccup stared wide eyes at me.

"What happened to-" Stoick began.

"I don't know! That was never cleared in season 3!"

"(Y/n) hide your wings, Hiccup gather the gang and got to the great hall, set up some kind of event that will make the visit short, a concert or something, we just need to keep this peace or were all dead" Stoick said.

"Got it!" I said running into the empty great hall and grabbing my cloak of the table I was I before, putting the hood up and wrapping my tail around me like a belt.

Hiccup and the gang came running in.

"I'll get the set!" Astrid said running to the stage.

"I'll get the speakers" Heather added.

"Hiccup! Come on we gotta rehearse" I said.

"Rehearse?"

"Do you wanna baby sit Dagur?" I asked.

"Nope!"

And with that the gang set to work making the hall look like a concert arena.

Hiccup and I rehearsed our little act, and started sound check when we heard horns, signalling the berserkers have arrived.

"Hiccup, costume go!" I said shoving him off stage.

I, not being able to wear a costume, just stress-practiced my vocals and actions, thanked the gang and told them to stand guard outside, as we weren't fully ready.

"I look wired..." Hiccup said.

"Show me" I said.

He then emerged dressed as a...

((Comment weather you want a Melanie, Troye, Halsey or TØP song next chapter, it depends on Hiccups costume too))