Chapter 113 | Hiccup snaps

Hiccups POV

"Oh whatcha gonna do? Kill me"

I clenched my fists and glared daggers into Dagurs soul, one more and I'll-

"C'mon Hiccup, you couldn't do anything!"

Snap.

I'm NOT standing around and letting some madman control my girlfriend, or cut off her wings JUST TO SELL. SHE IS NOT AN OBJECT! SHES A PERSON! SHES THE ONE I LOVE!

All at once I drew my sword from my belt and set it alight, lunging at Dagur in frustration, anger, rage, and well... Worry for (y/n). The bastard reacted quickly by drawing his sword and clanging it against mine.

"WHY WON'T YOU LEAVER HER ALONE!" I screamed.

"Because she's half dragon brother, she's a curse, she needs to be taken care of..."

"SHES A GIFT! SHES MY LITTLE GIFT! YOU'RE NOT GETTING HER WINGS!"

I swung my sword down, only to have it blocked again. The gang, too weak, injured and defenceless to help stared at me in shock, I know I'm not usually like this but NO ONE. HURTS. MY. GIRLFRIEND.

lunging at Dagur again, I swung my sword up and tired to get his head, only to have it blocked with his sword.

"You won't give up will you!" He said in that outrageously annoying voice.

"NOT UNTIL YOU'RE DEAD!"

I took my chance right then, I kicked him in the gut and shoved him to the ground, pointing my sword at his neck.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" he said giving off an evil grin.

Suddenly I heard a growl behind me, I turned and saw (y/n) on all fours, staring angrily into my soul.

"DAGUR STOP THIS!" I yelled.

Of course he didn't even listen.

The dragon girl started to approach me with her claws out and her fangs showing, she did not look happy, her hair started to turn blue right down the middle, giving off an ominous glow.

"(Y-y/n)? It's me its Hiccup" I said as she approached me like a predator stalking its prey.

My words only caused her to stand up and start to get closer to me.

"DAGUR STOP!" I yelled.

"Hmmm... How about, NO"

I slowly started to back away as every feature she had started to get more threatening, and when she started breathing a blue smoke, I k ew I was in trouble.

"(Y/n) listen, I know you're in there, it's me its Hiccup" I said holding out both hands in surrender.

That's when I heard it.

"Finish him"

At those words, the demons inside her activated, as she quickened her pace toward me.

"(Y/n) no!"

Her hands started to glow a slight purple of a plasma blast, uh oh.

The gang made numerous attempts to restrain her, but it didn't work, she's just too strong.

Eventually my back hit a wall, and I couldn't back away any further. She approached me and started to growl louder. I felt myself slide down the wall and sit on the ground as she got closer, there was no where to run.

Eventually she was only inches away from me, she started to crawl over me like a cat, I was trapped good and proper. Her hands were now a bright purple and she was ready to fire.

There was nothing I could do.

Out of all the ways to die, this must be the saddest... I felt tears start to roll down my cheeks.

"(Y/n) please"

She raised her hands, ready to fire, I guess this is it... I sighed, accepting my fate.

"I love you (y/n)..."

I closed my eyes in fear.

"Goodbye"