Chapter 109 | possible outcome

Reader POV

Every night those dreams only get worse, and I sleepwalk on a nightly basis now, some of the villagers are even scared of me... Hiccup, well he's been trying to keep me positive but in this situation... It's not really working. It's hard to maintain a positive attitude when you sleepwalk and talk gibberish in your sleep, it's complete gobbledygook, that's the only word I can think of to describe my actions... Don't judge me. Well gobbledygook and scary. I just want to know who's controlling me.

But this experience has really made me think, what if we're all some little girls dolls? And she's the one controlling all of us? Crazy, I know.

The thing is its New Years soon, and I hope this is all over by then so I can actually have a good time. And maybe get a New Years kiss. Looking at you Hiccup.

But that's the thing, if I want this person out of my head... I'll have to rid them of existence if you know what I mean. If they're out of my head I do t really care, I mean, I've already killed two bad guys... Oh my Thor I sound like a psychopath.

"(Y/n)?"

I jumped and broke my train of thought and turned to see Hiccup with a confused look, that soon turned to a sheepish shy one.

"Sorry, just lost in thought I guess. What's up?"

He scratched the back of his neck as he spoke, a pink blush dusted his cheeks. Gods he's so cute when he does that.

"You've been spacing yourself lately and... I miss being in your arms... Cuddle?" He asked hiding out his arms, ready to be hugged.

I smiled and giggled at him, standing up and giving him a big hug.

"Cuddle" I said.

He took my hand and we went downstairs to sit in front of the fire on the sofa. I flopped backwards into the sofa and held out my arms for him to lay in. Hiccup sat at my feet before laying on his side on top of me, while I wrapped my arms around him.

"You smell like strawberries" he said in that adorable shy voice.

I giggled at his words as he nuzzled up to me. I ran my fingers though his shaggy auburn hair and started adding little braids here and there. I a smile creep across his freckled face as I did so, making me smile at his smile.

"I miss your smile" I said.

"I really miss yours" he said in a sad voice, making me smile even more at how much he cares for me.

He glanced up at me and his smile grew wider.

"There's the smile I love..."

I giggled at his kindness and kissed his head.

"I love you you know that?" I said.

"I know, I love you too sweetheart"

I smiled at the name he had given me. How many names is that now? Milady, sweetie, sweetheart, (n/n), (l/n), shrimp, love, lovey... Wow 8 names.

How many have I given him? Fishbone, Hicc, Haddock, sweetie, sweetheart, love, babe... 7, gotta up my game if I want to catch up with him.

My line of thought was broken by that horrible voice in my head.

"So, spending time with the hubby huh?"

"one: he's my boyfriend not my husband... We're still 16, way to young for that. And two: GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD!" I mentally yelled at the voice, not wanting to disturb Hiccup who seemed nice and peaceful, not to mention cute in my arms.

"Just you wait missy... You'll be begging for mercy"

"Just leave me alone..."

And with that there were no further voices, I know the person behind it all must be planning something. But something tells me it will be a relatively peaceful day, except for the sleepwalking and sleep talking but that's a different story.

"Hiccup" I said.

"Mmm?"

"You've been watching me all night for the past few days, take a nap, nothing's going to happen as long as you're squishing me" I giggled.

"Really? Will you be ok?" He asked.

"I'll be fine Hiccup, get some sleep ok?" I said stroking his hair.

"You sure?"

"Positive!"

He smiled and gave me a quick kiss.

"I love you"

A/n: anyone wanna see a lil surprise next chapter? Maybe a new cover for something? *evil laughing* no but seriously, do ya? Cos I literally have a lot lined up.