Chapter 20

i am so sorry for the wait. to make it up, the chapter will be a bit longer...AND i am posting at least 2 chapters this week. mmaaayyybbeee three....depends how much feedback i get from all of you ;)

_______________________________

"Alexis will you marry me?" I didn't even know what to say. I didn't want to say no. That would break his heart and he would hate me. And never forgive me. But at the same time I didn’t want to say yes. Not after everything that had happened.

"Austin,"

"Alexis I know we haven't had the greatest time since we broke up, but remember when we were together? Remember how happy we were? How great life was? We don't have the perfect relationship. No one does. Do you remember when you were at my house and my mom said that thing to you about true love?" I nodded and spoke.

"Love is something so hard to find. But once you find it, don't let it go. Love is not perfect, nor will it ever be. It is something that both people have to work for."

"Do you wanna know what she said to me after we broke up?" he asked. I nodded. "She told me that if you really love something, you have to let it go. If it comes back then it was meant to be and they are yours. If it doesn’t then it wasn’t meant to be and you will find something better. But I knew I was never going to find something better. I didn't want anyone else. I don't want anyone else. And I never will want anybody else. You are my world. Don’t you get that? I would be nothing without you. Alexis I seriously can't picture my life without you. I don't-"

"Yes" I said cutting him off.

"What?" He said looking shocked.

"Yes I will marry you.” I smiled.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I was having doubts but after everything you just said, how can I say no to that?"

He smiled the biggest smile. We finished our food and after we paid we walked to the car. As we walked I felt his arms wrap around my waist and he picked me up from behind. I squealed and when he put me back on the ground I turned to face him. As soon as I did he again wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up. I leaned in and kissed him and whispered that I loved him. I felt him smile through the kiss and he said it back. It was at that very moment that I knew whatever bad happened between us didn't matter. He was right. We were meant to be. It wouldn't get any better than this.

___________

(AUSTIN)

As soon as we got back to the house Alexis suggested that we watch a movie.

“Okay well what movie do you want to watch?” I asked.

“Something that we will both enjoy.” She said.

“Um, how about a scary movie?” I suggested. She shook her head so I continued to think about other movies.

“Oh I know!”

“What?”

“The Justin Bieber movie.” She smiled.

“What?”

“The Justin Bieber movie.”

“No I heard you, I’m just a little surprised.”

“Why?”

“Um maybe because you hate him?” I said.

“Wrong.”

“Wrong?”

“Yes, wrong.” She nodded.

“How am I wrong? You rant about how much you don’t like him a lot.”