Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Currently I am burrowing in the girl's bathroom on the opposite side of the school. Away from the boys, and Mina who were eating their food, waiting for me. I told them that I was going to the bathroom, and then I would meet them at their table. A.) they don't know what bathroom I'm at, and it would take them forever to find me. B.) there were so many bathrooms in this blasted school. C.) they also don't know, that I don't plan on meeting them. I've been doing a stellar job avoiding the boys and Mina, coming up with excuses left and right.

My pocket vibrated and I groaned loudly, I knew who it was. I just ignored my phone, but then it started to blow up, so I had no choice but to pull it out.

Mina: Where r u???

Tav: Sweet cheeks, you gonna be here soon?

Caden: What, did you get lost Short Stuff? Hurry your cute butt up!

My breath caught on the last message.

Talon: Olivia, where are you? I swear, if you are standing us up...

My phone beeped again, and I cringed.

Talon: Just get here. NOW.

I sigh heavily and stuff my phone into back pack, ignoring the urge to join them. They can't be my friends! I just can't let them get too close to me.

It's been about three weeks since incident with Brad, and I just couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't take having three scary, but sexy, guys following my every movement. It got on a girls nerve. I thought back to the day I woke up after Talon saved me from being raped by Brad.

A bright light shone through my eyelids, waking me from a dreamless sleep.

"Olivia?" A deep voice that I didn't recognize at first completely woke me up; I sat up quickly and my world spin on its axis.

"Whoa, baby, take it slow." My mom's voice comforted me as my vision started to clear from its blurriness and I finally looked around. I was in my room, tucked into my bed, with my mom, Talon and, what I presumed, a doctor stood at my bedside.

"Hello Olivia, my name is Dr. Unick. Mr. Savage here," the doctor motioned to Talon and I wanted to laugh. Savage? How befitting.

"Brought you home after being thrown around if I'm correct. I gave you a quick check up, and everything seems to be fine. I cleaned up that cut on your stomach, but otherwise, you'll be a-okay." I nodded numbly as my mom walked the doctor out, and I was left alone with Talon. He was staring at me with his usual empty eyes, but I could see just a speck of guilt.

"Olivia, I left you alone, and that was shitty of me." Talon's face was so uncomfortable, and I knew this was the closest I was going to get for an apology.

"Thank you for saving me Talon," He nodded and dropped his stare to the dark carpet.

"Although, you did a good number on him. He was partially knocked out when I pulled him off of you." If I wasn't mistaken, I could hear a sliver of pride in his tone.

"Yeah." I laid down on my bed and relaxed into the soft pillows.

"I know you can hold your own, but you are still going to have us following you. Nothing will change that." Talon's voice was hard as he crossed his arms and stared me down. What was with all this hot and cold attitude? Could he not make up his mind?

"Okay," I just simply nodded.

For the first couple of days I appeased their minds, and let them escort me around, but then I started to avoid them. When I would get caught, Talon would be really mad, and Caden would always chew me out in our class. I could tell Mina was hurt every time I avoided them. By the end of the third week, Talon cornered me and chewed my ass out, telling me to stop hiding. He told me that if I kept avoiding them, there would be consequences. I shivered as the possibilities of my consequence filled my mind.