Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

I struggled against Max as he pulled me up the stairs to get 'more privacy', but he was too strong. Dread laced my cold veins as he stepped into a vacant bedroom, and locked the door behind us. As Max leaned against the door, my breathing became labored as the panic started to register in my head. 

"You will be a big seller, that much is clear. You are one tempting little apple. Those rosy lips? And that long, black hair. It's going to be satisfying to pull it as I'm taking you from behind. Undress. I want to see what I dealing with," Max demanded as he stared at me with concentration. 

"No fucking way," I slurred. If he thought I was going to do anything for him, he was mentally insane. 

Max's thin lips lifted up in a snide smirk, "oh Olivia. You are going to be fun to break." Then he lunges at me, but I step to the side, missing him by an inch. He whirled around and his eyes were wild as he smiled cruelly. 

"Ooh you have some moves hmm? I love a game. Makes it so much more fun. Especially when I catch you." I shook my head and took off for the door, but Max was too quick as he grabbed me at the waist and threw me across the room. I crumpled on the floor, and before I had time to get back up, Max was on top of me, holding me down. I pushed up from the floor, trying to squirm away. 

"Oh, do that again baby, it felt so good." Max moaned in my ear and licked my neck. I let out a shriek, and my movements became more frantic. I finally was able to get out from underneath, and I crawled desperately towards the door, my dress tearing. I screamed again as Max's hand wrapped around my ankle. He yanked me back as I twisted around. With my other foot, I slammed it jammed my heel into his face. Max cursed and let go of my ankle to hold his bleeding face. I made it to the door and was able to unlock it, but Max grabbed me again and pushed me on the floor. He stood over me, undoing his pants, and suddenly deja vu hit me like a wave. I used the heel of my stiletto and rammed my shoe into his groin. 

I screamed as he fell on top of me groaning. At the same time he fell on me, the door swung open to reveal a furious Talon, Caden and Tav. Caden pulled Max off of me while Talon helped me up off of the floor. 

"You take care of him, I'm going to take her to my place." Talon's voice barely registered in my non-sober mind as he carried me out of Caden's house. As he stepped outside, the cold air woke me up a little bit, but not enough to realize that Talon was saying stuff to me. 

"Olivia!" Talon's sharp voice finally made it through my drunk state. I looked up at him and frowned. 

"Why are you being so loud? Jeez." My words were ridiculously slurred. I closed my eyes as my world spun on it's axis. When I opened them again, I was in, what I assumed, was Talon's room. I was laying on his bed, and he was pacing at the end of his bed. I sat up, and it caught Talon's attention. I slid off of his black sheets and started to itch my body. 

This dress is so uncomfortable, I think I should take it off. 

I easily slid the dress off of my body, not even aware of the sexy male staring so intensely at me. I stood in just my underwear, so I walked over to the next dresser in sight and pulled a drawer open. I sifted through the shirts and found a plain white t-shirt. I pulled it on and moaned. 

"All better." The soft cotton was cool against my over heated skin. I turn back around and I nearly shout in fright as I observe Talon staring at my bare legs. Well hello gorgeous. As I walked over to his seated position on the bed, we just stared at each other, not saying anything. Then as if something inside of me ruptured, I catapulted into his arms and straddled his hips. I stare into his grey eyes, and we keep the intense eye contact before our lips crash down onto one another. Nothing is going through my mind as we dominate each other's tongues. 

Eventually I give in, and gasp as Talon lays us on the bed. I wrap my legs around his lower back and moan as he lightly nibbles and bites down onto my neck. In one quick movement, my shirt is off, and so is Talon's. The second our bare chests touch, Talon sharply inhales and kisses my warm collarbone. He pushes his jeans off, and we shed the rest of our clothing. His lips on mine are so sensuous, I don't even stop to think if I should stop.  

I wrap my legs around his, and roll us over so I am on top. I grab Talon's chin, and move his head to the side so I can ravish his neck and chest. The ardor was too much to handle so as slowly as I can, I lower myself onto Talon, and try to ignore the pinching pain in my groin. Talon's eyes widen as he looks up at me. He flips so I'm underneath, all while keeping us attached. 

"Olivia. . . you should have told me that you're-," I cut him off with kiss and grabbed his bare butt and forced him to push himself rest of the way. As he moves, the pain turns to pleasure and I am in a place of complete ecstasy. As Talon reaches his peak, he calls my name and then collapses on top of me. 

After cleaning himself up, he falls next to me and we both fall asleep, not realizing how bad I just fucked up. 

A/N: Well. . . that happened. What do you think? Don't worry, it's far from over.

Vote, comment, and share!

A xo