Chapter 11: Kidnapped

Yay another chapter I hope you enjoy!! Please vote, comment and share!!! It would mean a lot:)
Warning: I suck at grammar!!!
Another warning: This chapter will have cursing in it!!!!
////////////////////////////////

Hazel

Cracking my eyes open I groan at the pain in my head, realizing what happened I sit up a little to quickly. Grabbing my pounding head I look around the dirty room I'm in, the walls are brick and dirty and the floor is cement and has dirt all over it. Well that's probably why my back hurts!

*slam*

Jumping at the loud noise I sigh when I notice I got into a defense position without even knowing it

"Where is she?! Tell me were the fuck she is!!"

I hear shouting then a gunshot which makes me put up my guard, then loud footsteps sighing I get ready for whatever awaits.

And the last person I want to see slams open the medal door with his signature smile, when he notices me bloody and dirty his eyes turn cold the playful glint gone.

"What happened to you?! Why are you dirty and bloody?!?!?!" I raise an eyebrow at his outburst but he doesn't seem to notice

"Uh I guess after I got knocked out some of your henchmen roughed me up and threw me down here" his eyes widen then a maniacal grin makes its way onto his face

"Ah well they're going to pay" I shiver at how deep his voice got shit!! No it was not hot!! But the way his voice so deep........... Damnit!!! It was not hot and that's final!

When I finally notice that I was arguing with myself i face palm, but feel something bite into my wrist. Confused I look down at my wrist to see I'm chained to the wall, wondering how I didn't notice it before.

My thoughts get interrupted when the door slams open again and the joker walks in covered in blood, he grins at me and his playful look is back

"Well they got taken care of!! Come on doll lets go!"

When I don't move his eyes turn dark and just as he was going to speak I hold up my arm so he can see the chain, when he notices it his eyes widen and he nods

"Oh sorry doll didn't notice" I shirt and he unlocks the chain

I shakily stand up because my stupid legs fell asleep and when I take my first step I trip over nothing and fall on the jokers back. He stops and I push away from him glaring at my legs

"Can you walk?" I nod and stomp my foot a little and he starts walking again

Time skip........

The joker showed me the whole warehouse and it was surprisingly well cleaned and didn't feel suffocating. The last room he showed me was his and to tell the truth I was surprised at how it looked, purple and green walls that went well together a black bed with a black nightstand, and 2 black dressers (I suck at describing bedrooms sorry=_=') and there was a closet and bathroom which seemed to be okay.

"You'll be staying in here. And don't think of escaping" and with this he left

Sighing I walk into the bathroom and do my business then I decide to take a shower. Peeling off my dirty work clothes I set them in the sink and start to wash of all the dirt and blood, when I get most of it off I hang them on the towel rack to dry then I step in the shower. When the cold water hits me (I like cold showers no judging :3) I sigh in relief washing my hair with the joker shampoo and conditioner, which I did not want to use! Making sure I shave with a extra razor that I found I check myself over to see I'm all clean and there's no more dirt or blood on me, nodding in approval I step out of the shaker and wrap a purple towel around myself.

Stepping back into the jokers room I walk over to one of the dressers opening a random drawer I pull out a pair of black sweatpants, slipping them on I put on my green tang top I had on the day before. Tying my hair into a pony tail I lay down on the jokers bed that smells surprisingly good like gun powder, smoke and a strong cologne. Inhaling I fall asleep with the jokers scent wrapped around me

Time skip........

Joker's P.O.V (yay!!!)

Running my hand through my hair in frustration i slam my hand down on my desk and glare at the wall, getting angrier I decide to cool off so I walk towards my room to see hazel.

Cracking the door open I look around and I feel anger course through me when I don't see her did she leave me?!?! Then I hear a soft snore and my head snaps to the bed sighing in relief when I see hazel sleeping in my bed, I notice she's clean and smells like me that brings a smile to my face, a real smile.

Sitting next to her on the bed I run my fingers down her cheek and chuckle when she sleepily mumbles something about cotton candy, I watch her chest rise and fall and it makes me surprisingly calm. Closing my eyes I sigh I'm going soft, but I can't help but feel drawn to her..............man what the hell is wrong with me?!

Deciding to think about it later I take a shower and change into my purple pajama bottoms, climbing into bed beside hazel I pull her into my arms and fall asleep thinking of how she brings out a feeling that I never wanted to feel

Omg, I did a joker point of view!!! I hope you liked it~ Because there will be more to come!!! Comment your thoughts about how I did, it would mean a lot:)
Comment, vote and share!!!
Thank you for reading!!!!
Stay lovely💜💚
-Wynterlily❄️