Chapter 16: Dinner and a unknown feeling

This story probably won't be updated till about Sunday or Monday but idk I'm supposed to be really busy this week:(
Please comment, vote and share😊
Warning: I suck at grammar!!!
/////////////////////////////////

Hazel

After that weird conversation me and Xavier had he disappeared, I haven't seen him in the 3 days I've been locked in this overly nice room. How the hell did I even get kidnapped? Man I must be getting seriously rusty, i don't think I've been training either. I sigh at how lazy I've been and how I haven't wanted to train because it reminds me so much of my team, it just hurts. Taking a deep breath I stand and start my hellish training menu I did with the boys, and I instantly regret it.

Time skip.........

I groan at the muscle pains all over my body i really should have trained in the months I've been here, and I should have stretched more.........I feel so old. Groaning again at how tight my freaking muscles are I stand and walk into the bathroom, slipping off my clothes I step in the shower and give a happy sigh when my muscles relax.

Washing my body I hum one of the songs Kevin made after a mission he always did have musical talent, chuckling at the memory of all of us singing along so off key. Getting snapped out of my thoughts by the bedroom door opening I sigh when it's only Xavier, if you're wondering how I know that it's because my senses are so trained that I can sense people's presences. Well I could have done that earlier but I was so out of shape from not training for months, but I'm happy training it reminds me of the good old days.

*knock*

*knock*

"Hazel?" Xavier's voice is muffled by the door and the shower so I can barely hear him

"Yeah?!"

"I'm back and I was wondering if you wanted to have dinner!"

"Sure that sounds good"

"I have set a dress on the bed!"

I groan why a dress? I guess Xavier heard me because he chuckled then his presence left

A couple minutes after I finish my shower and step out, I hurry and dry my body and tie up my messy brown hair. I open a drawer in a cabinet by the sink and pull out a make up bag found yesterday, it's actually been a while since I've worn some makeup so I just go for a smoky eye and some nude lipstick. When I'm finished with everything I step back into the bedroom and find a black dress laying on my bed, slipping off my towel I pull on my new black underwear and strapless black bra then I slip the black dress on. (Her dress above!!!)

Walking over to the floor length mirror I do a once over and nod at my appearance, pulling my hair out of the bun I let it fall down my back in my natural waves. Slipping on some black high heels that I found by the bed I knock on the door and it's unlocked, Xavier smiles at me and grabs my hand.

"Let's go" I nod and keep up with his pace

Time skip.........

We sit down at the dining table and wine is set in front of us, I thank the man and he walks off to the kitchen.

"Hazel tell me about yourself"

I tilt my head and chuckle "sure, I like food and sleeping oh and fighting. I have a cat, I used to be a doctor at arkham asylum well I still am. I'm from a military family but they weren't really strict with upbringing, surprisingly. I'm an only child so I was kind of lonely as a child and i think that's it I don't really know what to say."

Xavier chuckles "you're so interesting, and why do you like fighting?"

"Oh I'm a x navy seal so I'm so used to fighting, I guess I just like how I release so much stress when I fight"

He bursts out laughing "it's amazing how blunt you are!"

I feel my cheeks heat up "shut up!" He chuckles at my embarrassment

"You're so adorable!!" He grabs my cheeks and squeezes making me groan

"And you're an idiot" he rolls his eyes at my response and I huff and rub my sore cheeks

Time skip..........

It's been a couple hours since dinner and I'm laying down in the really comfy bed, thinking of what the jokers doing he's probably forgot about me but who am I to care?

*BOOM*

I jump startled at the explosion and almost fall out of the bed what the hell? How did I not sense any bodies presences?! Wait was I so lost in thought that I just didn't notice? Man I should really stop doing that!

My door slams open and men in ski mask try to grab me but I'm not getting kidnapped again, nope defiantly not. I kick the first one in the balls then I slam his face into the wall, the second one charges at me and throws a punch so I grab his wrist and apply pressure so it snaps he helps in pain and holds his wrist to his chest I press his pressure point and he passes out, the third one throws a knife and I dodge it so it hit the wall then I roundhouse kick him and he hits the wall passing out. I smile at how easy that was, I guess the hellish training payed off!

The door is slammed open again and I see neon green making my eyes widen, the joker steps into the room and when he notices me his darken.

"Hazel, are you okay?"

"Uh yeah I'm fine....?"

He walks over to me and picks me up bridal style

"Hey what the hell are you doing?!"

"I'm taking you home and don't shout at me"

"Home?"

"Yes our home"

"Huh? And put me down I can walk on my own!"

He sighs and looks me in the eyes "I know I just want to make sure you won't disappear"

I tense and he holds me closer to his chest

"Joker I'm sorry for worrying you" I look up at him face and my eyes widen, his eyes are glazed over and he's looking at me with confusion and a emotion I can't decipher

"I'm just glad I got you back haze"

And another chapter is done! I had a hard time with the ending but I hopped you guys liked it!!:) Please vote, comment and share!!
Stay lovely💜💚
-Wynterlily❄️