A/N!!! IMPORTANT!!

Hey guys it's been a while!!! I have something important to tell you so please listen.

I will be changing up hazel's character a little bit but nothing big!

She won't be like the girl in the other joker fanfic's that will go crazy for him, she'll just stay her normal self. If your wondering why she won't be having a crazy transformation, is because she was a navy seal and saw many things that would drive a normal person to insanity, but she didn't go insane and never plans to. So I won't be making her crazy in this story I apologize Mulaaaah i know you wanted her to be crazier then Harley and I apologize for not doing so, but if you have any recommendations for Hazel then I will gladly listen:)

As for the outfits she didn't show much skin when she was working because she didn't think her tattoos were appropriate for work, so now that she's with the joker she will be showing more skin and wearing different outfits.

I will be changing her hair to but she probably won't wear her hair in pigtails because I don't want her to be a copy of Harley, but I will change the color of her hair. I don't know if it will be pastel but it will be different.

And if your wondering if Hazel and Harley share the joker as a patient, no they are not sharing him as a patient. Harley won't be in the story at all or until the story goes into further chapters, they might meet on the street and Harley is just Harleen (what her name was before she transformed) they might broke friends like that but I don't know. And the joker and Harley have never met before (just saying)

I don't know if I will be using the suicide plot but I might or might not so I apologize if you wanted to read that.
///////////////////////////////////
Well that's done! Message me or comment if you have any questions about Hazel or the story, don't be afraid to ask.
Thank you:)
Stay lovely💚💜
-Wynterlily❄️
P.s Go read my new werewolf book called 'The CSI and the Werewolf King' thanks~