Chapter 15: Getting kidnapped isnt fun

Yay I'm back again with another chapter!!! I'm just wanting to let you guys know that I really want your opinions on what book I should write next so go to my note and please comment what book I should write it would mean the world!!!:)
Warning: I suck at grammar
//////////////////////////////////

Hazel

Life has been boring because I'm never able to do anything but I am aloud to leave my room, surprisingly! Right now I'm looking through the small library trying to find a good book to read, when I notice my favorite book Wicked Appetite (it's a real book you should read it!!) a big smile appears on my face. I grab the book and sit down on the black leather love seat and start to read my favorite book (sorry I know this sounds boring but it will get better) and after a while I start to feel really tired and the next thing i know I'm passing out.

Time skip..........

Groaning at the horrible headache I crack my eyes open and my face scrunched up at the horrible smell, blood and burning flesh. (Sorry it's kind of gory)

Sitting up carefully I look around the dirty room with a grimace it's like the room I first woke up in at the jokers but it's much worse, the walls are dirty and have splatters of blood and scratch marks the ground is almost all covered in blood and I see a rotting body in the corner. (Yup gory)

Groaning at my stupid luck I try to stand but my head starts to hurt more so I just sit back down.

Time skip......

It's been 2 days since I've been here and I've fallen asleep 2 times but I always wake up right away, probably from my navy training. It also seems that my body is shutting down from all the wounds I've been getting and not letting heal, sighing I run my hand through my hair only for my fingers to get stuck in nots I chuckle at the thought of what I might look like right now. My hair must be a rats nest and you couldn't probably recognize my face because of how much dirt is on it, and right after that thought the medal door slams open and a tall man with lots of scars walks in and that's when I decide to pass out.

Time skip...... (sorry for so many time skips)

I wake to the faint sound of voices and the smell of really good cologne, cracking my eyes open I almost fall off the bed in shock when I see a really nice room. What the hell?! Wasn't I in a cell or cellar whatever the hell it was!! The door creaks open and a guy wearing a suit walks in when he notices I'm awake he smirks

"Ah I see you're awake kitten" I glare at the nickname making him chuckle

"Who the hell are you?!" He seems shocked that I yelled at him but he immediately covers it

"Don't yell at me or there will be consequences!!" I roll my eyes at his tone filled with authority

"You don't yell at me, or better yet don't kidnap me!!" He chuckles at my answer and he walks towards me stopping when our noses are almost touching

"Wow~ Even when you look like hell you're still so fucking sexy" he licks his lips and I narrow my eyes at him

"I'll take that as a compliment"

He laughs and picks my up but I'm to tired to struggle he opens a door and I notice a huge bathroom, setting me down on the sink he pulls out a towel then a toothbrush and hair brush. He sets them down next to me and walks out of the bathroom without another word, so I take my clothes off and throw them in the empty hamper then climb into the fancy shower.

Once I'm out of the shower I brush my hair and teeth then I look in the full length mirror at my now clean body with a smile, a knock on the door startles me and I sigh.

"Yeah?"

"I got you some clothes"

I bite my lip and unlock the door he opens it and stops when he sees me in only a towel, biting his lips he hands me the clothes and slams the door. I roll my eyes and throw on the oversized black t-shirt and dark blue boxers, when I'm finished with the bathroom I step out to see him sitting in a fancy chair by the balcony. When he hears me come out his eyes drift to me a small smile appears on his face making my lift an eyebrow

"I never got your name" he chuckles at my bluntness

"Xavier"

"Hmm nice to meet you Xavier, I'm Hazel"

"I know"

Sorry this chapter sucked I couldn't really figure out the plot for it but I hope you liked it!! Please vote, comment and share it would mean a lot!! Also please check out my important note and vote on what new book I should make:)
Thanks~
Stay lovely💚💜
-Wynterlily❄️