Chapter 19: I'm Not A Piece Of Fragile Glass

I'm back with another chapter! This might be short also but I hope you like it!:)
Warning: I suck at grammar and punctuation!!
This chapter will be really short!!
//////////////////////////////////

Hazel

"Hazel just go!"

"What?! I can't just leave you guys!"

"Yes you can! And you will!!"

I look at Mason desperately, how did it come to this? We were just laughing and joking around the bonfire last night, JUST HOW?!

A scream escapes my lips and I sit up in bed panting and covered in sweat, why am I having these nightmares now? Why can't I think of their happy smiling faces? Instead of their sad and bloody faces that are burned into my mind, taking deep breaths I stumble out of the bed and make my way to the bathroom. Pushing the door open I walk in and turn in the shower not caring if it's cold or not, stepping in I sigh in relief when I feel my mood lighten a little.

Time skip.....

It's now 5 am and I'm still awake because of my dream, every time I close my eyes I see their faces. Then I see their friends and family crying over their graves, and then I'm looking at myself looking like a broken piece of fragile glass. But I'm not fragile I'm strong, I have to be for them and for me, otherwise I'll shatter just like that fragile glass.

So I'll survive. I have to, its for them. I have to survive to so other people remember them, because I'm the one that shares all their memories.

Hey guys I'm sorry this is really short but I just wanted to share some of hazels feeling with you. All the pain she feels and the torture she goes through everyday, sorry it's so depressing. Well I hope you liked it! Please vote, comment and share!!:)
Stay lovely my stormmies🌨
-Wynterlily❄️
P.s I just want to thank everyone for supporting this book it means so much! I love you all💚💜