#4

There's gum in my hair and hair tie in my mouth. :-(

*****
"So Mr. Malhotra? Is the deal final?"

Manik nodded and stood up, adjusting his blazer. He shook hands with her.
"Okay then Mrs..."
He took a glance at her name tag kept in front of her on the table.

Lucy Troy.

"..Troy."

"Ms. Troy." She corrected him, stressing on the 'Ms', telling him she was still single.

He wondered why?
He looked at her and got his answer.

She blushed thinking he was checking her out.

Manik saw her blushing and almost laughed.
Almost.

But Mr. Manik Malhotra doesn't laugh. So he didn't.

He was getting late, it was almost around 8:30. He left without sparing her another glance.

He sat in his overly expensive custom made black Porsche and turned the key. He heard the GPS welcome him and remind him to drive safe. And he smiled. Like an idiot.

The voice was that of a female.
The voice whom he wished to listen to every day, every night, every
second of his life. Every second that he was awake.
Because at night, this was all he dreamt about.

Her.
Nandini.

He was keeping an eye on Nandini, and he was having his bodyguards follow Her wherever she went, mainly for her safety. He didn't want anything to happen to her. Sometimes, he himself followed her. He got all the information about her. He looked her up on social media, And found out that she wasn't much into social networking sites. Neither was he.
There was so many common things about them.

And he laughed thinking that there was a Billionaire, turning his whole world upside down, for this new ordinary girl and she had no idea about it.

The conversations he had had with her on the phone and in the café were recorded in his phone. And he immediately programmed her voice into his car system. He was a computer freak. A genius.

This made him feel like she was with him all the time.

From the moment he'd laid his chocolaty eyes on her, he had melted like a chocolate in the oven.

Something inside of him had changed.

He was so in love.
Whenever he saw her, his heart went frizzy, his soul went dizzy and his brain went tizzy.

A week ago.
It had all started a week ago.

When he was at the beach. She was there too.

It was just the two of them.

Well, technically, it was his beach, his personal, private beach, with a humongous beach house looking out at the sea, surrounded by rocks.

And one evening, one fine evening, a week ago, there he stood, in the balcony of his Hawaiian beach house, staring out at the sea, watching the sea waves kiss the shore, and leave.

He laughed at the frightening resemblance of the people and waves. They bring out the their impurities, their unwanted things and dump it on the him. He had to bear with all of this alone, and is still bearing it. He just cannot find a single person he could trust enough to share it with. He was all alone, pushed into the dark every time.

His eyes were scanning the horizon, when his eyes fell on a dark silhouette walking along the beach, the waves kissing her tiny feet and the rushing away, and then coming back.

The sea wind was playing with her dress and her long, open hair, and they were flapping against her skin occasionally.

He tried to look away. But couldn't.

He ordered the guards to send her away, because no one was allowed on his beach.

This beach was his safe haven, it was the physical form of the world he had made up inside his mind, he had built strong walls around himself, and he didn't let anybody in. Not even himself.

But the beach, this was the only place where he felt he belonged. Where he could think, he could relax. This is where he could take a deep breath and close his eyes, cry, shout, laugh. Because there was no body there to judge him, stop him, or evaluate him. He could still not let his walls down, but he could at least be himself and mourn over his loss, cry over his wounds, regret his mistakes, and laugh at his destiny.
He smiled bitterly, thinking about all that he had gone through.

The guards nodded and left to send her away. She was close enough, and he could clearly see her face.
He turned around to watch her leave, but was stumped. He kept looking at her, not able to tear his eyes away from that beautiful face. She soon climbed one of the rocks and sat on it, watching the sea.

He then saw the guards halfway through.

And he ran, he ran and ran to them. He stopped them and asked them to leave.

He didn't want her to leave. Not yet.

He didn't know why. Why did he do that? Anyone and everyone that had committed the mistake of stepping on Manik Malhotra's property was heavily fined and then kicked out. Then why not her?

He didn't know, but he was suddenly feeling like he was finally at home.

What he felt now , was what he had stopped feeling two decades ago, when his mum had passed away. He had felt protected, defended and lived when his mom was with him. And this was the first time after that day, that he was feeling at peace again, he felt like there was someone in this world whom he can call his own. Who will protect him from the cruel world and fight for him. Who will hug him and calm him down. Who will caress his hair when he's not able to sleep. Who'll sing to him. Who'll take care of him when he's sick. Who'll cuddle with him when he feels lonely.

He was at peace.
He smiled and settled on the rocks and stared at the angel who had settled herself on one of the rocks. She was scribbling something across a piece of a tissue.

She was indeed an angel, Her perfectly cute nose. Her inflated, pinkish red lips. Her fluffy cheeks. Her perfect curves. Her long, slender fingers. Her well toned legs, peeking from under her dress. Her face void of any makeup. She was perfect.
She was so perfect, she could put Beyonce to shame.

But her eyes. They told a story of their own. There was sadness in her eyes, along with a hint if being lonely and a little more anger. They had a sort if longing for something. Her eyes begged for love. Her eyes were so deep with so many feelings, so much of sadness hidden in them. But not a singe tear did she shed. He was surprised to find someone just like him, lost and stranded.
But what was the most prominent was her purity. The purity of her soul.

The wind blew, bringing her scent to him, and oh my, she smelt like heaven.

Her anklet, the only jewelry on her, made a cheerful sound whenever she moved her feet.

And he just sat there making sure that she doesn't notice him, staring at her like a mad man. For one hour, two hours, three hours and then he lost the track of time.

He was feeling alive. He was feeling loved.

He was at peace.

He had finally found his peace, his solace after a wicked long time.
And sitting there, staring at her, he realized.

It was that girl.

She was his peace.

He knew this was love, because the fireflies, they were glowing.

*****
I know its a little boring. Please please please tell me if it wasn't up to your expectations okay?

Yo! I really really really hope that you liked this chapter, if you did, please please please vote and comment as it means a lot to me!

Stay blessed!

#okthanksbye