#28

The story is not supposed to be near its completion but I think I am going to wrap it up soon. :)

A stunning new cover by thegirlinpinksocks ! Thank you soooooo much boo! You have no idea how much I love it! <3 Sholly i was waiting for New Year to use it

A stunning new cover by thegirlinpinksocks ! Thank you soooooo much boo! You have no idea how much I love it! <3 Sholly i was waiting for New Year to use it. Its so flawless i can't get over it! I kept staring at it for like half an hour before writing the update! Thank you boo!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

*****

"Mr. Manik Malhotra, who's going to be at the party?" She asked him for the millionth time.

"Her. Mother" He said, staring at the wall behind her, his fists clenched.

Nandini's breath quickened. His mother is going to be there at the party. She is going to see her and he is going to see her. And she is going to see the both of them, together.

"It'll be fine, Manik, everything will be okay."She said to him reassuringly, gliding her fingers up and down his covered muscular arm. She herself wasn't sure how things were going to turn out. The only thing she knew about her was that the woman and her son weren't on good terms with each other. That's it. And she didn't want to bother him anymore with her sheer curiosity so she let it fall.

Now all she could do was hope, hope that all will be well.

Manik seemed to have gotten over his silent staring competition with the wall as his eyes turned to hers. He forwarded his hand for her to take and he led her out of the comfortably elegant penthouse.

They were soon on their way, weaving through the San Diego traffic, a comfortab;e silence in the car with Manik's one hand on the steering wheel, the other on her lower exposed thigh. She looked out of the window thinking about his mother and the relationship she had with her son. His eyes shifted from the road to her face every few minutes, wanting to read her eyes, but always found her staring out of the window.

He soon pulled up in front of one of the most posh and expensive hotels in all of San Diego, stopping his car in front of the main entrance which was full of paparazzi trying to catch a glimpse of the richest businessmen that were attending the party in their flashy cars and their flashy designer clothes.

He put his shades on and got out of the car, buttoning his stunning black blazer in attitude, avoiding looking at the cameras as he crossed to, opening the passenger's door and giving her his hand.

Nandini sat there for a second, scared of the things that were ready to capture everything and anything she did. She took in a shaky breath, cursing herself for agreeing come with him. Her eyes found his reassuring ones, and soon every other existing thing around them fell silent. She could see them from the corner of her eyes, but she coudn't actually them around her, she couldn't hear anything other than his breaths and hers. Her eyes sparkled as she took his hand, his eyes giving her the confidence she really needed. She set her beige stiletto clad foot on the red carpet followed by the other as she stood up, giving him a stunning smile, the look in his eyes reddening her cheeks. He led her away from the car door before shutting it and throwing the keys towards the valet guy before turning to her.

The paparazzi went crazy the moment she stepped out of the car, as they got the spiciest topic for their newspapers, magazines and TV channels.

The richest, most desired man, the robber of the hearts of many females and also males, young or not, straight or not, is no longer a bachelor.

They didn't know who the female was, but she was perfectly beautiful.

"My Queen" He said as he brought her soft hand up to his lips, kissing each of her knuckles gently. Everything came to a stand still as the world got a glimpse of their pure, heavenly love.

He pulled her into his arms, wrapping an arm around his waist, claiming what's his.

He couldn't but feel proud to show off his beautiful girl.

They entered the party hall to be greeted by grand chandeliers and flashy decorations, along with men clad in suits and women clad in expensive designer gowns, intricately exquisite jewelry and limited edition clutches and purses, costly perfumes filling their nostrils.

Soon, many men in suits and blazers with their partners wrapped delicately in sparkling eveing gowns came forward to greet Manik and talk to him about his business. Manik indulged into the conversation, his grip on her waist never loosening. He made sure he introduced his beautiful woman to everybody he met, as he made clear exactly what she meant to him.

They mixed into the crowd, holding a glass of red wine.

"So. What do you think?" He asked, turning towards her, stading exactly in front of her, just as another couple left after meeting them.

"Hm. Kinda boring." She said, sipping her wine, trying to stifle a yawn from taking over her features, as she looked around, throwing fake smiles whenever she made eye contact with people.

Manik let out a small chuckle, pecking her forehead, his hand resting at the small of her back.

"Manik!" They heard a high pitched scream as a hand made its way onto Manik's shoulder. Before Manik could snatch it off or shrug it off, Nandini grabbed the hand off him and looked at the owner the hand belonged to.

"Alya! I absolutely love your- uh- nail color!" She said, pretending to study her nails before dropping her hand, not wanting to create a scene.

She threw a disgusted look towards Nandini before giving her a once over, jealousy flashing in her eyes, before her eyes flitted to her own backless sparkly silver skin hugging dress. She seemed satisfied. Her dress had an extremely low cut neck line which showed her ribs and an alarming amount of chest, the lower half sweeping the floor, having a split up to her upper left thigh, which revealed her shiny, toned leg with every other step she took, a heavy diamond necklace adoring her neck, diamonds dangling from her ears, her hair straightened, falling over her back. Her face was, as usual, make up caked with smokey silver eyes shadow, thick black eye liner and dark maroon lipstick and blush hiding her actual face. Nandini couldn't help but admit. She actually looked pretty sexy.

"Mom!" She called out into the crowd, attempting to grab hold of Manik's hand or bicep or shoulder, but failed as he stood behind Nandini, far from her reach.

"Yes, honey?"They heard an extremely sugar sweet voice, too sweet to be real.

Manik froze in his spot.

*****

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

May all of your new year resolutions work out just the way you want them to. May 2017 bring you all that you wish for.

May 2017 bring better movies. And may 2017 bring with it, Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Season 3 starring Niti Taylor and Parth Samthaan. *sigh*

May 2017 fulifil all your wishes and and may evey PS fan meet him this year. May his movie rock the box office and may all of you find your own personal Manik Malhotra this year!

I love you guys so much!

This 2017, no need to look 20 or feel 17 if you're not, because you're a star and you're beautiful, no matter how old you are. *wink*

Jk.

Yo! I really really really hope you liked this chapter. If you did, please please please vomment as it means a lot to me!

Stay blessed!

#okthanksbyeeeeeee