#27

We're at #38 right now guys! I love you guys so much! Muahh!

*****

"Thank you so much for coming, Mr. Malhotra!" Mr. Tom Anderson, the thirty something years old rich businessman said as he shook hands with Manik before turning his attention to his P.A. 

He raked his eyes up and down her body as he licked his lips.

"And who is this strikingly beautiful lady?" He asked, looking at her with lust and forwarding his hand towards her. 

Nandini felt extremely uncomfortable but she did not show it on her face, the smile on her face intact. 

"I'm Mr. Malhotra's P.A." She replied with a tight smile, meeting her hands for what she expected to be a hand shake. But Mr. Anderson bent forward just a little took her hand his rough one and brought it up to his rough lips, his lusty eyes never leaving her face.  Nandini pulled her arm away from his grasp instantly, looking at him with wide eyes.

Manik stiffened next to her, his eyes hardening, his lips pressed in a thin line, his palms inside his pants' pockets balling into fists as he called for every ounce of self-control he had in him, trying not to break the man's face and punch him till he could no longer stay awake. 

Tom winked at her as he straightened himself, only to face a glaring Mr. Malhotra. 

"Along with being my P.A., she, unfortunately for you, also happens to be my life, so I would prefer you not touch her or even look at her ever again."

Manik said and his voice, though professional, sounded every bit commanding and quite frightening, menacing. He wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her closer to his side as he gave a hard, blank stare to Tom before turning his gaze to his life, only to find her staring at him with wonder and gratitude with her adorable eyes. He smiled at her before moving his free hand to her cheek, her thumb caressing her lips and jaw and tucking her hair strands behind her ear, staring at her before bending down, pressing his lips against hers. He sucked her lips for a moment before pulling back and pressing his lips to her forehead gently. 

Why?

Three reasons.

First, his possessiveness. He wanted to prove to Tom and to every other man in the world that she was only and only his and he, hers. 

Second, her beauty. She was just quite simply amazingly, breathtakingly, unbelievably, extraordinarily, awfully beautiful. 

Third, their love. 

~

"Um. I..I got this for you." Manik said nervously as he handed her a box wrapped with shiny red wrapping paper. He ran his hand through his hair, looking at her expectantly.

Nandini grinned at him before hopping into his arms. She pressed a quick kiss on his cheek before tearing the wrapping paper apart. She opened the box to reveal a beautiful black dress. It looked, felt and smelt extremely expensive. 

She looked up at him with a questioning gaze.

"Rmember the previous night when I told you I had to go to a party tonight?" He asked.

She nodded. 

He sucked in a deep breath before continuing.

He went down on his knees and held out his hand. 

"Ms. Nandini Murthy, can I have the honor of having you as my date for the evening?" He said, his voice soft but determined, his eyes hopefully gazing into hers. 

Nandini laughed and nodded her head, slipping her hand into his and tugging at him to get up He got up and Nandini walked into his arms, resting her head against his broad chest, smiling peacefully. She snuggled closer to him. 

"I don't want to let you go, Nandini, but we need to get ready.' He whispered in her hair. 

Nandini sighed but nodded. She pecked his lips before parting from him and pushing out of the room. 

~

She nervously made her way downstairs, looking around for him. She saw him sitting on the couch with a wine in his hand, the other hand holding his phone against his ear. She walked towards him in her stilettos, trying her best to balance herself. She looked him over, and realized she couldn't look away. 

He was looking absolutely gorgeous in his 3 piece black Armani suit, his broad shoulder and sculpted abs concealed, making her want to rip those clothes off him, his hair gelled perfectly, his face holding the same blank, hard expression as he talked into the cellphone. 

He turned towards her just as she was on the last of the steps of the staircase and he hung up on whomever he was talking to as soon as their eyes met, his eyes lighting up and a smile taking over his lips. He put the glass of wine on the coffee table before making his way to her and taking his hand in hers, caressing it before bringing it to his lips, his eyes never leaving her face.  He stepped back a little, taking in the full sight of the breathtaking goddess that had just appeared in front of him. 

Her face didn't have much make up on except some eyeliner, mascara and a layer of red lipstick, which was enough to steal anybody's heart. Her hair were tied up loosely but intricately behind her, a few curls falling by the side of her face and across her forehead, adding up to her beauty. 

His eyes travelled downwards. The black dress looked perfect. She looked nothing less than a Queen. A Goddess. 

The dress was covered whole of the both of her hands, starting from the shoulder ending at her wrists. The bodice fit perfectly against her full chest, without much display, and her flat stomach, which was black with a layer of black intricate designs all over it, making it to her narrow waist, from where it starts flowing freely, the skirt ending just above the knee, growing longer as it finally almost touched the floor in the back. She was rid of any jewelery, sprayed with her perfume, just the way he liked it. 

He stepped forward as he leaned down and pressed his lips against hers, cradling her waist with his hands, his mouth urgent against hers, making her lowly moan against his lips, their tongues doing a dance of their own. Manik pulled back when they ran out of breath. Nandini frowned at the lack of touch, panting heavily.

"Nandini" He said panting, resting his forehead against hers, her body pressed against his, making her aware of how much he wanted her, making her heart beat increase, her breathing becoming labored.

She parted her lips, but not even a whisper left her mouth. She couldn't respond due to their proximity. 

"She is going to be at the party."

*****

Please forgive the typos!

Yo! I really really really hope that you liked this chapter, if you did, please please please vote and comment as it means a lot to me!

Stay blessed!

#okthanksbye