#20

Guys!! This is just part 20 and I have like 70k views already!! Why do people do this to me?! Honestly one day I swear to God I am gonna die of pride and happiness. :')😭

Also, to all the people who have been commenting and praising and questioning, just know that I am so freaking thankful to you for making me feel the way you guys make me feel.

*****

"Thank you ma'am! He never has breakfast. But today was a miracle. And you made that miracle happen." Mr. Parker said to Nandini, keeping a warm hand on the top of her head, blessing her.

"Don't worry, Parker, I will take care of his diet now. You no longer need to be worried about his breakfast and lunch. I will have it covered." She said, giving him a warm smile.

Mr. Parker smiled brightly and patted her hair.

"I'll have to leave now. Take care Mr. Parker. Of yourself and him." She said and he nodded before she turned to leave. She walked towards the car with Manik leaning against it. She reached the car. Manik opened the door for her himself, shooing the chauffeur away.

Mr. Parker let a knowing smile take over his lips, as he saw the car fade into the distance.

---

He pulled over against some pretty neat looking, tiny three floored apartment buildings, which was apparently the place that Nandini called "home".

"Are you gonna come in or are you gonna sit here and stare at the building figuring out which apartment is mine while waiting for me to return?" She asked him, hoping he chooses the first one.

"What do you want me to do?" Manik asked, hoping she selects the first option.

Nandini smiled studying her hands on her lap, before looking up at him, her smile becoming wider, looking straight in his eyes.

"I wouldn't have asked you to come in if I hadn't wanted you to." She stated, before pressing her lips together suppressing her smile as she slipped out of the car in an attempt to hide her painted, heated cheeks, her hair strands caressing her cheeks.

She started walking inside, after making sure that he was following her.

He chuckled as he followed her inside, soon catching up with her.

She opened the door and let themselves in.

"I just have to take a quick shower, and I won't take long. You can look around if you want. Make yourself comfortable. It's kinda small, I know. You're used to all the huge mansions and stuff. Don't worry we'll be outta here soon."
She said before moving towards her room.

He was left alone. He ran his eyes through her tiny apartment. A kitchen. A bedroom. Two washrooms. And a living room with a cozy looking black couch. He had expected it to be all pink and bright and girly. But in reality, it was all dull colors. But there was mostly black. His favorite color. There was a coffee table in front if the couch which had some books and papers neatly tucked away in it. Right by the couch was a pair of large French windows which led to an extremely cute balcony, which had a pair of small patio chairs and a table with green plants surrounding the perimeter of the tiny area.

The walls inside the house were mostly blank with a painting of a tree on the wall opposite the couch.

But the rest if the walls were empty. But not the sad kind of empty.

Did she not have memories to cherish, to remember? Well, if she didn't, he sure as hell was gonna change that.

He studied the white walls as he promised to himself to fill those walls and her heart and mind with the most beautiful memories that she'd want to cherish all her life.

Her home. This was her home. And she was his home. And the way him being here, in her hone made him feel, almost scared him. He wasn't surprised though, when he realized that, wherever he went, whoever he went with, no matter how much he looked traveled, his home was going to be wherever Nandini was.

The house provided such comfort and welcoming it surprised him. He had always lived in houses which lacked love. Even after gaining fame and money, he had still always had to return to an empty house, which reflect his own self.
Empty. Hollow. That's how he felt all this while.

And now that she had walked into his life, that emptiness had started fading away, that hollowness was slowly being filled by her. It was all being replaced with hope. A hope of a future with Nandini. His angel.

He had always lived with half a heart, and now with her by his side, his heart was steadily becoming a whole, and it made him feel very much alive.
Her house provided him with a peace that he never though he would ever feel again, after his father left. He felt loved.

The way it made him feel was so overwhelming it brought tears to his eyes. He didn't realize he was crying, until he felt a soft hand wipe away the tears, her hand caressing his cheeks, sending shivers down his spine.

He looked down to find his fresh looking, bathed girl. She smelt of lavender and it made him crazy. He saw her staring at him, her big brown eyes full of concern, sparkly with tears of their own.

Tears of their own?
Was she hurt? Was she alright? Did something happen? What happened? Why the hell was she crying? She didn't deserve the tears. She only deserved happiness.

But what he didn't yet know, was that he happiness lied him, like his did in hers.

"Why are you crying? Did something happen? Are you okay?" He asked cupping her cheeks.
This question seemed to have had a totally opposite effect on her. Her tears started travelling down her cheeks, as she stared at him dumbstruck.

"Nandini! Please! Say something! You're scaring me!" He said.

Nandini couldn't hold it back anymore. She crashed her self in his arms, her hands clutching his shoulders, as she buried her head into his neck, sobbing and crying her eyes out. He stumbled back due to the unexpected collision. Her shoulders and chest rose and fell unevenly due to the sobs. Manik pulled her closer to himself, wrapping one hand firmly around her waist, the other one resting against the back of her head, he rested his cheek against her forehead, his eyes filled with worry, concern and infinite love.

"Nandin? What is it, baby?" He whispered, begging for her to answer.  Her tears were killing him.

Him calling her baby got Nandini to stop crying, it made her heart flutter, it made feel butterflies in her stomach, it made her feel things she never had experienced before. Instead, she looked up from his neck, not bothering to move from his arms. She stared up at the God of a man innocently in whose arms she currently was in, feeling safe, secure and protected, while sniffing, her eyes and nose slightly red.

"It..it's Soha." She whispered.

She felt Manik stiffen, as he pulled her impossibly close in his arms. She could feel his breath on her neck.

"What about her?" He asked.

"She told me she's going go have you, that she's going to get you, no matter what."

*****
I know it's kinda boring. I just know.
Honestly, 1356 words, minus the A/N.

Please forgive the typos.
Yo! I really really really hope that you liked this chapter, if you did, please please please vote and comment as it means a lot to me!

Stay blessed!

#okthanksbye