#14

Please gimme the number of an exorcist if you have it, because someone has possessed my cruel soul and is making me update in the middle of the damn week.

I really hope this improves the rest of you week!

Lucy Hale it is then!

I am sorry thenoynicaahuja mananaddicted and the7thangel.

The majority were in the favor of Lucy Hale!

I just tagged myself. I am so stupid😂😂

Dekh tera rang saawla hua baawla
Ladki nahi hai tu hai garam maamla
Bolti bandh meri, kahun kya bhala
Kuchh bhi kahaa nahi jaaye...?(continue please)

*****

"Good morning Manik!" Soha squealed as she barged into Manik's cabin without knocking. Manik let out an inward groan in frustration. He was expecting another, actually beautuful face to show up, instead of Soha's make up clad one. She walked up to him, hugged him and kissed him on his cheek. Manik, as a reflex, pushed her away.

Soha didn't seem to mind, as she went and settled on his chair.
Manik's anger, which he was doing a great job in hiding, suddenly crossed all heights.

"Get. Up." He said, deadly calm.

"Oh c'mon Manik! Don't be such a spoilt sport! It feels so good, so powerful to sit here!" Soha said.

Manik couldn't help but compare Nandini to Soha.

"GET. THE FUCK. UP!" He roared, which made her instantly get to her feet.

"Good morning Manik!" Nandini greeted him she trotted into his cabin with their coffee, without knocking, right at that moment.

"Excuse me Nandini. This is your workplace, not your house. You can't just barge into Manik's cabin like that, without even knocking. Oh. And it's Manik sir for you, do you understand?" Soha asked her pointedly, glaring at her.

Nandini had never thought about that. The moment they had become friends, she had dropped all the formality, without even talking to him about it. And she felt nervous.

"No, Soha, it is Manik for her. She is mine..I mean my P.A., not yours, so you should not be concerned about what she calls me. And you have no right to talk to her like that. If you cannot respect my lov..friend, then you cannot be here either." Manik said coldly, staring at her dead in the eye, almost threatening her.

Nandini smiled at him. How stupid of her to think that he wouldn't like it.

He walked up to her and hugged.

Nandini just stood there stunned. She had no idea why he would do that. She just stood there with two cups of steaming hot black coffee in both of her hands. Her hands, holding the cups, went around and rested by his sides, as she dug her face in his chest, taking in his scent.

Manik seemed to have calmed down, as he let her go, and gave a lingering kiss on her cheek, before taking a step back.

Nandini looked at Manik questioningly. Manik looked at Nandini thankfully.

Their eyes locked, their mouths shut, their heart beats synced, their lips curved, their eyes twinkled.

Their eyes were communicating with each other, saying what their hearts knew, but their minds couldnt believe in, and their words failed to express.