3.Power, Strength and Balls

5 months ago I was in Syria following a shipment of weapons that led me and another agent there

5 months ago I was in Syria following a shipment of weapons that led me and another agent there. This shipment was a stolen cargo that was being sold to everyone who needed war calibrated arms for the war in Syria, most specifically, the oppressors. Two men were taken captive on that trip. Ryan and Hernandez, we tried to get them to cooperate, knowing there is a whole ring of arms dealers behind them. Hernandez took aim at my partner. I took aim at Ryan. But Hernandez fired first and my bullet went straight to him just before Ryan shoots and misses me, but I react by firing and i.... I don't miss.

----------

I have a scar on my thigh that goes vertically for 3 inches. it wasn't very deep so it healed nicely. although I do have the white mark and it shows with this outfit. o well. I do my makeup to perfection in my mirror and pull my hair up to expose my neck. I learned a thing or two in France during my training on body language. nobody likes reality. That's mostly the general rule. What people lack in life is not more reality but illusion, fantasy, play. they like the exotic, the exciting. the unattainable. the stuff you only see in movies. It's fake, but it's a hell of a ride.

I mean, I'll just be having fun. not cross-examining people like I sometimes do in public settings. I'll still count how many objects I can turn into a weapon in every room I'm in but I'll keep it casual. I'll just look at my outfit in the mirror, not assessing what type of glass it is and how quickly I'll be able to break it into a sharp, gorgeous knife.

When we get to the house I flash one of my many fake ID's. This one is for Isabella Sage, and I took it because it doesn't require a wig like the others. The music inside overcomes the fragile silence of the night. the living room is filled to capacity with people dancing and lights and bodies and voices and loud beats. Lacy looks hotter than ever wearing her tight red dress and sharp heels as she pulls me through a sea of people and strippers. She fills me in on her mission and what she needs me to do. I'll use my irresistible people skills to help her get closer to Jose Guerrillas, an alleged arms dealer. it's phycology.

"there they are" she nudges her head towards the sections couch. I talk to her from behind her. I have trained for precisely this kind of situations. I can lure, I can manipulate by controlling emotions.