10

The hotel was a terrifying sight. As the cars rolled up to it I cringed inwardly. I wasn't getting away from this place anytime soon. In fact, I wasn't getting away at all. Besides, if I were to escape where the hell was I supposed to go? This was punishment. It was punishment for not telling it straight to Tristan. For not being honest with him when we first met.

I managed to keep from crying as I was dragged from the car. I struggled in their hold as the pulled me into the hotel. Despite knowing that karma had come around to kick my ass, I wasn't about to just let them do what they wanted to me without a fight. The one on my left twisted my arm painfully and I shouted as he dragged it up behind my back. It felt as if my shoulder were ignited in fire as he held me like that. The other guy on my right turned and curled his fist deep into my stomach, hooking upward into my ribcage.

I shuddered from the hit. The strength left my body and I slumped forward as I struggled to breathe. They continued toward the elevator and dragged me into the metal box. The ride up to the fifth floor was killer. Every step closer to that room that I used to share with Alik was a knife to my heart. I didn't have the strength left to fight back though as the two burly men tossed me into the room. I hit the floor, skidding across the carpet and feeling rug burns pull at my palms.

I pushed myself up onto my hands and knees. I took a quick look around the room as the two men left me. Bolting to my feet, I attempted to rush the bathroom where I could at least lock myself inside. I didn't know what I was going to do after that, but the last thing I wanted was for Alik to drug me and then fuck me. I didn't want him to touch me at all, I couldn't bear the thought. I would rather die than allow that to happen. Maybe I would do just that. Once I got to the bathroom and locked myself in, I could break the mirror and slash my own throat or wrists and bleed out upon the floor.

However, I didn't get that chance as strong arms wrapped around my waist and hurled me backward away from the door. I had been so close to the bathroom. That sweet escape was taken from me as I hit the end of the bed, slamming into the wood so hard that I was pretty sure something fractured in my back. Moaning softly, I tumbled over onto my side to lie pitifully on the floor.

Alik stormed up to me and dragged me up by my arm. Tossed up onto the bed, the situation hit me hard and I thrashed. My voice screamed as I tried to get free of his overpowering hold. I felt harsh rope wrap around my wrist tightly as Alik began tying me down to the bed. I kicked, bucking on the bed to try to throw him off of me, but he was too far up on my chest for him to be bothered by my struggling. My arm strained as he finished tying down my right hand to the bed post. He turned to the left and did the same. I panted heavily as I lay there tugging at the ropes to try to get myself free.

Leaning over me, he drew a knife from his belt and wiggled it in front of my face, "Now, now babe. Be good and don't move. I wouldn't want to stab you or anything. That would just be horrendous of me, now wouldn't it?"

I ground my teeth, "Stab me you bastard! Do it! I dare you!"

His fingers clenched my jaw as he leaned in on me, "You best be careful with that mouth of yours, Valkyrie. I might just be inclined to make your pain a hell of a lot worse than it's going to be."

Turning the blade around, he stuck it under the collar of my black shirt and pulled. The cotton fabric tore easily against the razor sharp blade. In one smooth motion, he'd ripped the shirt apart, baring my upper body to him. I flinched, my heart pounding hard against my chest as I pulled again on the ropes that bound me to the bed. He undid the belt of my jeans and then stripped me of my pants and boxers. I took in a sharp breath and pulled my legs up.

He turned away from me and pulled a drawer opened on the dresser next to us. Taking out a needle and a bottle, he filled the syringe with the clear liquid. My lungs seemed to seize up, the air leaving me as I watched him in fear. This is... happening. It's really going to happen to me! Why? What the hell did I do to deserve this? I started to cry as he loomed over me. The needle pressed into my arm, just at the joint of my elbow. The clear liquid slowly slipped into my system and I let out a gasp.