14

I woke up to the feeling of someone running their fingers through my hair. Shifting slightly, I opened my eyes to see Tristan gazing down at me. He smiled as he leaned on his hand that propped his body up a bit to loom over me. I felt a bit of a blush course along my face as I looked up at him. That touch through my hair, it was so amazing the way it soothed my body.

"Sorry, did I wake you?"

I shook my head and yawned, my body stretching across the bed. I shoved one arm up under the cool pillow beneath my head and resettled against the sheets. It was so damned comfortable, I didn't want to move. My other arm snaked up under his body and my fingers reached up to trail along his back, tracing circles there as he brushed out my black hair.

"I always enjoy looking at your eyes," he commented softly, "I can't figure out which one I like more."

I gave a laugh, "They're really not that special."

He arched an eyebrow at me, his fingers pausing for a moment in my hair before continuing again, "You really think that? Your eyes are very rare, you know."

"I suppose, but people always used to think I was blind in one eye."

"Why is that?"

"This one," I pulled my arm from under the pillow and tapped under my right eye that was the pale blue one, "Because of its color, people thought that I couldn't see out of it. The green one is natural because it's my mom's eye color. The pale blue one is a stigma... What did they used to call this kind of thing? Down syndrome or something?"

Tristan shrugged a bit, "Strange that people would think you couldn't see."

"It's because it's so pale in color it looks white sometimes. Kinda freaks people out."

Tristan shook his head, a bit of a chuckle escaping him, "Then those people are stupid. You're beautiful. I love your eyes, your hair, your face, your body," his voice grew steadily lower as he leaned down and kissed the side of my cheek, my head and then down to my neck. My heart rate escalated quickly as he continued, a dark blush burning across my cheeks and bridge of my nose.

He moved so that he was leaning over me, one leg pushing aside mine so that he could lift it slowly and press down against my groin. I let out a soft moan, my eyes closing slowly as he leaned down and kissed me. His hands dropped down over my body, pushing up the shirt I was wearing to get to the skin beneath. I panted as his fingers dragged along my body and reached up to caress my nipple.

As I arched up into him, there was a knock on the door. My heart skipped a beat and Tristan paused. His gaze lingered on me for a long while. As I watched him, I bit my lip. Maybe if we stay silent they'll go away. My lips twitched into a smirk and Tristan seemed to know what I was thinking because he grinned at me too. However, whoever it was on the other side of the door, knocked again and Tristan groaned. With a roll of his eyes he got up of the bed, leaving me unbearably hot and with a hard on. Damn it...

Tristan opened the door as I rolled over. I could hear the voices from the hall. It sounded like Jace and Zak. God, what perfect timing guys... Couldn't you have waited like... thirty minutes or something? I sighed heavily into the pillows as I curled up along the sheets. It took them a while to finish up what they were saying. Finally closing the door, Tristan came over to me and climbed into the bed to hold my back against his chest. He nuzzled my neck briefly.

"Sorry. Time to go, we'll pick up with this later though."

I turned over to face him and smiled, "Promise?"

His intense gaze dropped down from my eyes to my lips and I felt an increase in heat as it boiled through my limbs. I knew that it was more than a promise as he leaned forward and kissed me. He pulled away almost reluctantly and I had to follow. Jace and Zak were sure to be waiting for us and the last thing I wanted to do was irritate Jace. Getting off the bed I adjusted myself with a slight clearing of my throat and glanced over to Tristan who stood at the door.