Filler

I blew the piece of hair out of my face as I was mucking out the stalls. I was sweating because of my hard work on this morning. I had already picked the garden, fed all the horses, fed the cows and chickens, and milked the cows. Why do these horses have to crap so much? 

And to help it, Caleb wasn't even helping me. And I was working quickly because I had to go help organize the rodeo in the next town over, Smallsvielle. My dad was suppose to get everything organized for the rodeo but he "forgot" about it, so know I have to do it. I mean I shouldn't be complaining about it, he does this to me all the time

Smallsvielle is only about twenty minuets away and it was bigger than Hudson by a couple thousand people. And it was a lot bigger rodeo than Hudson and others combined. I will be competing and so will Taylor and the girls, and unfortunately so would be Avery. I can't wait to beat her. 

After I was done mucking the stalls I quickly put the fork away. When I was hustling I tripped over my boots and landed in a wheel barrel. Why is this wheel barrel here? Oh no, it's a wheel barrel full of cow shit. I'm going to kill Caleb!! He was suppose to get rid of this!  Now I'm covered in sweat and poo. I pushed myself up and out and then I sprinted to the house. When I got in I kicked off my muck boots and I ran to the bathroom in my room but I couldn't get in because the door was locked. I pounded on the door, "Caleb!!!" I screamed, why the hell is he in my bathroom? 

"What?" He yells back. 

"Why are you in my shower?!" I yell at him, I'm so irritated at him right now. 

"Rusty and Jake are in the down stairs shower!!" He yells back at me, what are they doing here? You know what, I probably don't even want to know.. 

"Ugh!"I screamed. "I'm covered in cow shit that you didn't take care of!!" I complained to him. 

"Oh and DaKota?!" He says ignoring my complaint, "Can you make breakfast for us?" Is he joking? I praise Ashley for keeping up with him, and good luck to her when they live together. 

"Are you serious, Caleb? Where's mom and dad?" I ask him as he is still showering. 

"They went Jamestown for the company." He yells at me. 

"Fine!" I roll my eyes and then I run back down stairs and start my slaving for the boys. 

So far I have made omelets and french toast with Texas toast. I have also cut up some deer sausage and some fruit. I know what the boys need to fuel up for the rodeo. I heard a door close and out came Rusty with wet hair, he looked up at me and stopped. "Hey DaKota..." He says looking me up and down. I can sense he's noticing my great appearance. 

"Hi Rusty." I say as I bring over the big plate of french toast to the table and set it down in the center, "Come and eat." I smile the best I can right now. I can tell he can sense my stench but he doesn't say anything. 

"Whoooo!! Something smells good!!" Jake screams in the house and uses his socks to slide against the wood floor. He's not wearing a shirt, shocker, and his jeans and belt buckle. "What's cookin' good lookin'?" He smoothly says as he pulls out the chair and sits down. Jake has always been the joking flirting type with me. It seriously means nothing, he just uses pick up lines all the time. 

"French toast, your favorite." I say as I pat his shoulder. 

"Your cooking is the best! Your smell.. Not so much.." He says as I begin to walk away but then I stand in my tracks and slowly turn around. 

"Well if it wasn't for your ass, I wouldn't smell like this!!" I smacked the back side of his head and Rusty chuckled. "Just shut up and eat your breakfast." I say to both of them, hearing Caleb's footsteps coming down the stairs. Finally, I get to go take a shower.

Cowboy Take Me AwayOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara