Chapter 25

(recap)

“You tried to heal me? You shouldn’t have risked yourself.”

He was swaying and so was I, he was still injured, I felt another wound on his back and I was now bleeding straight from the heart, and I don’t think that claiming me helped either of us all that much, not to mention the amount of power I used, it was just too much.

“You should take your own advice.”

I saw his eye lids droop and he passed out, and I soon followed.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 25

Snow’s POV

I woke up to the sound of a heart monitor, in the white room. I noticed three things when I opened my eyes. First, I felt like I was knocked around a few times by a wrecking ball.  My whole body hurt like a mother, not to mention how weak I was from all the energy I lost. Second I wasn’t alone in the white room, Hunter was lying next to me on a separate bed that was pushed next to mine, we were holding hands and thirdly I was butt naked, aside from the piece of paper someone wrapped around me that was supposed to act as a sheet, I was totally naked. I looked over to Hunter to make sure he wasn’t awake. He looked like he was sleeping; his breathing was deep, even and relaxed. He didn’t look too badly cut up. He had a bandage wrapped around his chest and his leg was in a brace. When I saw that I glared at him, that punk healed my leg, I wonder what else he healed while I was passed out. I needed to get dressed and take inventory of my body, but mostly because technically, I was naked, in  bed with Hunter after he just claimed me and I had no idea whether or not he was naked under his sheet and I wasn’t about to go and find out. I tried to get up but the room started spinning immediately and I just laid back down, wishing the room would quit spinning.

“Don’t move Sunshine, you’ll only make it worse, just lie down for a few minutes it won't be long before it stops.” That was Hunter’s voice. My heart machine started going off like crazy, which wasn’t helping right now, because it was just embarrassing how his voice alone could send my heart into over drive. I glared at the stupid machine and then I heard Hunter chuckle and asked,

“How are you feeling Angel?” His voice was hoarse and he sounded like he was in pain, as he slowly turned his head to look at me, with a soft smile on him lips. He looked so tired and drained, the sun was setting and it cast him in a golden light, he looked like an angel, smiling softly at me. I wanted to sigh at the sight, I was so happy he was alive, my angel. Then I glanced down at his leg and scowled at him again,

“You healed me. I told you, you shouldn’t risk yourself like that.”

“Ahh come on Sunshine, it’s not like you refrained.” Then he looked at my chest. I looked down as well. I had a bandaged wrapped around my chest as well, most likely from when I healed Hunter from his chest wound seen as Hunter fully healed my chest wound that I got from healing Broderick. Was I the only one confused with that? I pulled the sheet closer to my chest to hide it.