Chapter 27

Hi all,

Sooo... ya. I was a bit late on this one and with a heavy cliffy too. Damn... erm.... My bad. Sorry

So this week was just a massive pain, for realzies. I ain't going into details, because... that's just really boring, but ya let us put the bad behind us and look on the bright side... I'm uploading NOW :)

Not working? :(

Anyway, hope you enjoy this action filled chapter. Catch you soon... For realz this time.

Have a rocking day

Ciao

Steph ;)

--------------------------------------------------

(Recap)

“FOE. SHOOT TO KILL. I REPEAT THEY’RE FOE,SHOOT TO KILL.”

I didn’t need more encouragement, I let lose my shot and hit my first target. I kept up the shooting. Then there was just too much for me to keep up, they were getting dangerously close to the pack house.

“I’m going down to defend. Kayla, Rose, Sammy, you know what to do.”

“Roger that Echo one.” I smiled at Sammy’s army terminology and headed down.

Hunter replaced my swords I lost at the manor, with ones that looked similar in design and style. I was surprised at first at the similarities but was none the less grateful. I missed having two swords.

I stood next to the front door ready to take out anyone that got through, I heard the first bomb go off that Kayla planted, along with a few moans of pain and snarling. Then the second bomb went off, signaling that the rogues were less than fifty feet away from the pack house. The snarling increased as the fight got closer to the wolves protecting the pack house from the outside, signaling that the approaching rogues where now just twenty feet away from breaching the pack house.

I took a few calming breaths, loosened my grip on my sword, preparing myself for the battle of my life.

 --------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 27

I heard footsteps as the boards right outside the door creak under the weight of someone’s feet. I cross stepped, with my swords drawn to a well hidden spot at the top of the stairs, ready to attack. I blocked off the stair case; well not really, I just kind of threw a few random pieces of furniture on it, making it near impossible to climb up it. The girls up stairs shouldn’t have too much of an issue coming down though, if need be. The handle turned, but the door was locked. Whoever was outside tried to break the door, I peered through the window and saw it wasn’t anybody I knew and he was throwing his body weight against the door, then he started kicking it. Not long after there were a few more wolves helping him break the door down, while some tried to break through the windows, but all the exits were secure enough for them to not get through, except for a well hidden door in the back, which Rachelle had the key to. The door started to splinter under the onslaught and someone actually brought an axe. AN AXE!