16. Something Shifted

Months later

His lips are moist and swollen. His face is flushed. I want him closer. Mike thinks as he sucks Zion's lower lip.

The kiss is different. He holds me closer to him and it still isn't enough. I want to be closer to him. Zion pulls Mike's body closer to him.

I want him closer. Mike thinks squeezing every part of Zion's body he can.

It terrifies me, but I can't stop. "I'm scared." Zion whispers against Mike's lips. His body hot. Their breaths mingling. It's happening so quickly. It's not. He hears his mind respond.

"Me too." Mike whispers. "Stay."

There is no need for spoken words. They can see it in each other's eyes. Zion nods. His heart calming.

Mike leads Zion to his bedroom without a word. He pulls the covers off the bed. Mike pulls him toward the bed. Mike sits on the bed and pulls Zion on his lap. He starts kissing him as he pushes Zion's shirt up his body. Zion begins to grind against Mike's body. Mike reluctantly breaks the kiss. Zion raises his hand so that Mike can help him take his shirt off. Zion brings his lips back to Mike's. He pushes Mike's shirt up his body, he takes one of Mike's nipples in between his fingers eliciting a gasp from him.

"Shirt." Zion says.

Mike raises his hands to discard his.

Zion pushes him down on the bed. Mike squeezes Zion's waist. Both are breathing hard, they stare at each other. Mike caresses Zion's cheek. Zion closes his eyes as Mike traces his features.

"You are beautiful." Mike whispers. "You're mine."

Zion opens his eyes and meets Mike's gaze. "You're mine." Zion whispers.

Mike traces Zion's lips. "Yes, I am." He closes the small gap between them to give him a sweet kiss before he pulls them both to the middle of the bed.

Mike begins to trail kisses down Zion's neck, down his body...

Zion lies on his chest, a smile on his lips.

"I love your smile."

"You've said that before." Zion replies.

"Because you have a beautiful smile." Mike runs his hand over Zion's lips.

"I'm going to bite your finger." Zion teases.

"I know you do." Mike insinuates.

Zion blushes. "I didn't mean to."

"I don't mind it though." Mike draws circles on Zion's back.

"Stop." Zion whispers.

Mike smiles. "Go to sleep."

Zion moves closer to Mike.

"Goodnight." Zion whispers as he starts to fall asleep to Mike's heartbeats.

"Goodnight, love." Mike whispers.

--------------------------

Left to you imagination ;)!

Thank you for reading, voting, and/or commenting!