25. Family

Years later

"Sorry." Zion hears.

"No, it's my fault for being on my phone." Zion replies. He raises his gaze. 

"Zion." Hunter states. "How--"

What happened to him? He no longer carries himself as arrogantly as he used to.

Mike comes behind him and wraps his arm around Zion's waist kissing him. "Hi love, sorry I'm late. There was a quick meeting after school."

"No worries. Mike meet Hunter."

"Hunter meet Mike, my husband."

"Your husband?"

"Yes." Zion smiles. "Did you get married?"

"No."

"Oh."

"Nice meeting you Hunter, but we have to go." Mike states.

"Of course."

"Bye." Zion states. Zion smiles. He felt nothing at seeing Hunter. He turns to his husband and gives him a smile.

Mike reciprocates. "That was him."

"Yes." Zion replies.

Mike nods.

"I hope everything is well with him. He's not like he used to be."

"Yes."

"Let's go meet our friends." Zion states.

"Did you get Eli's message?"

"Yes. I don't know how he is not driving Dante crazy."

"He is." Mike chuckles. "He called me."

Zion laughs. "What did he say?"

"To hurry up. He needs company."

"Eli needs to stop worrying. He is a great father."

"Maybe, you can help."

"I'll try, he has it in his mind that everything has to be perfect." Zion states.

"He is just trying to keep the baby safe and healthy."

"He should know babies get sick. They need to build their immune system."

"It was scary."

"Yes, it is understandable. I think I would be acting like Eli if he was our child."

"They need some alone time."

Zion nods. "So ready to take care of a newborn."

"Practice for our own." Mike says turning to look at Zion's reaction.

"When we are ready." Zion smiles. "I don't want to share you. I like that I get all of your attention." He says, blushing.

Mike smiles. He can wait until Zion is ready. He admittedly likes that Zion feels like that. "I like that even though you've admitted that before you still blush about it."

Zion's blush darkens. He tries to hide the smile. "I love you."

"I love you too. I do like getting all of your attention too." Mike says.

Zion smiles. 

---------------

So this is the end to this story, thank you for staying to read the story, for your votes, and/or comments.