Apollo, Hermes, Hepheatus

So I heard that the trio is going to the wheat field where Artemis's hunters practice shooting every Wednesday.

Apollo!? It's been so long since we texted! Oh really?! 😱 how did you know?!

Unfortunately, he asked me to hack into some texts. I had no idea it was them until it was too late. Now Apollo has free access to Ali's texts. I am so sorry.

Who are you apologizing to?! Lol. Anyway... how about we watch them practice this week 😉😈?

But where will we hide? It's a wheat field! We can't just ask Demeter to hide us! She would blast us!

Ur scarred of a pile of grain?😂

YES! And ur crazy if ur not!

Or just really arrogant🙄

More like a stupid kind of brave. 😆

HEY! 😡

Lol!

So back to what u were originally talking about.

Yeah good idea😤

wait...ALI?!

People rarely ever look up. 🙄

HAHAHAHHA! U TWO JUST GOT INTO A WHOLE MESS!

Oh shoot!

Hoppy 2017 because it's the last year you'll live to sea!

*sea

*seee

*sem

*sal

DAMN AUTO CORRECT!

S

E

E

😂😂.

😨Apollo..?

Umm. I gota go forge something. Yeaaaaah. Good luck Apollo! 😬

You wanna go?! Cause that's certain death. For an immortal.

Oh really?

Yeah! My back up is gonna kill ur guts. I got Demeter (as soon as she sees this text), Artemis (as soon as she sees ur involved. I could have been a titan. She still would have helped me.), Athena (as soon as she hears I need her), Persephone (as soon as she hears her mother was made fun of.), Hades(once he knows his wife is involved), Hermes (because otherwise u won't be the only one with guts ripped out), Poseidon (because he is easy to persuade), Zeus (cause he dislikes u very much), and any of the gods I've mentioned, if they have kids, they will help. That puts me at, what... 40000000000000000(Zeus helped a lot with the demigod thing there) and u at... hmmm 1. If u include ur self.

Uhhhh... I gotta go.

Yeah ok. See u in the wheat fields this Wednesday. 👋🏼☺️

Ok🤕🤐