Audition Day

Prim's P.O.V

"Prim! Let's go!" Louis yells from another room. I take one last look in the mirror and turn. I take a deep breath. This is it. I'm going to audition .

We got up super early in the morning and drove to London. We wanted to be one of the first people in line. To our surprise, people had been there for hours. So we wait in line with them. As the line kept getting shorter and shorter, I keep getting more nervous. I want to turn around and go back home before I even attempt to impress the judges. This seems so unreal. Louis goes before me and I want to know so badly what they said to him. Of course they must have said yes. Lou is amazing. Oh I hope they say yes to me. "You can go on stage now." Says a stage director, handing me a microphone. I nod and grip the microphone in my sweaty hands. This is it. Here I go.

I stand on the big X right in front of three famous people. I feel like I can't breathe.
"Hello." I mumble into the mic.
"Hello. What's your name?" Simon Cowell asks me.
"Primrose Tomlinson."
"That's a beautiful name!" Demi Lovato says.
"Thank you!" I smile.
"Tell us about yourself!" Kelly Rowland says.
I literally could faint right now.
"I'm sixteen. I live right outside of London. I play piano.." I'm too nervous to think of anything else.
"You're very pretty!" Paulina states.
"Thank you so much." I smile. I feel a little less nervous.
"What are you going to be singing for us?"
"A-Team by Ed Sheeran."

"Go for it!" Demi smiles.

"White lips. Pale face.
Breathing in snowflakes.
Burnt lungs. Sour taste
Lights gone. Days end.
Struggling to pay rent.
Long nights. Strange men.
And they say she's in the class A-Team
Stuck in her day dream.
Been this way since eighteen, but lately her face seems slowly sinking.
Wasting.
Crumbling like pastries.
They scream the worst things in life come free to us. Cause we're just under the upper-hand.
I'd go mad for a couple grams.
And she don't want to go outside tonight.
And in a pipe, she flies to the motherland, or sells love to another man.
It to cold outside for angels it fly....."

Slowly, the song ends. Wow! That was so easy.
"Oh. My. Gosh." Kelly smacks her hand on the table.
I have a feeling they didn't like it.
"That was so freaking amazing!!!" Demi stares at me with wide eyes.
"I have to agree with Demi! You are totally amazing!" Simon says.
"Absolutely beautiful!" Paulina buts in.
"Shall we vote?" Kelly asks.
"I'm gonna have to say.... um yes!" Simon tells me.
One yes! Oh my goodness. 
"Easiest yes I've said through all the auditions!" Demi states.
That's two!

One more and I'm going to the next challenge!

"Well... I think it's going to have to be....no... just kidding it's a hell yeah from me!" Kelley says. 
I literally stand on my toes with a giant smile.
"Um. That's four yeses. I guess we will see you in the next round." Paulina finally answers.
I jump up about six feet! "Thank you guys so much!!"
I exit the stage to find Louis. Instead, I'm rushed over to my mum and some strange dude with a bald head. Mum throws her arms around me. "I'm so proud of you!"
"Ma'am, I need you to sign this, please." The bald dude interrupts.
"Sure." She smiles at him. Mum takes a clipboard from him. I look over her shoulder to see 'BOOTCAMP' in big bold letters.

Oh shit.