Walk of Luke

Luke's P.O.V
We walk to the hospital doors, take a step onto the side walk and begins to circle the parking-lot.
"Why?" I start. "Why'd you do it? Do you understand that you're worth so much to us?"
"No." She says flatly. "I did it because I hated the idea of living."
I feel like someone just stabbed me 15827362991 times in the chest. Just like I did when I got that call. A few days ago, I was lying in bed, trying to fall asleep. Then Prim's photo popped up on the screen of my iPhone and my ringtone played. When I answered, it wasn't Prim but Harry. "Luke. Prim's is in the hospital, can you come now?"
I jumped up, finding a pair of jeans and pulled them on. "I'm coming right now! What's going on?"
"Luke? What's wrong?" I must have woken Calum. We were on tour in the UK.
"Prim. She's in the hospital."
"She cut-she cut way to deep.." Harry whimpers.
I went as fast as I could, but when I got there they wouldn't let me in. It was too late for visitors.
"You're worth more than all that shit Prim." I point to her stitched up wrist.
"I'm okay."
"No you're not, Primrose."
I stop and drag her into a hug. Her face buries into my chest, and I wonder if she's listening to my heartbeat.
"Let's go back?"
"Yeah."
We walk slowly back to the doors.
"Look." I hold up my wrist. "You're not alone, love." I point to the old scars.
She looks at me, then my scarred wrist. She picks up her wrist, and wraps my hand in hers.

"I'm really sorry Luke. For what happened between us."

"It's in the past now. It doesn't matter anymore."

I knew what she was talking about. Towards the end of her tour, she kissed me. I kissed her back. And things got heated. And it was great, but it was pretty stupid. Things were just awkward between us after that. It pretty much ruined our friendship. We both didn't want to be in a relationship. I guess we were both lonely.  I've been wanting to talk to her about it for forever.

"How was the walk?" Prim's mom asks us.
"Great!" Prim says.