Vomit

Prim's P.O.V

I put on a black dress. Harry drives over to pick me up for our dinner date. He gives me a quick hug and kiss before we get into the car.

"So, where are eating at?"

"A small café that just opened up down town."

"Oh."

"I think you'll like it."

And he was correct. I literally stuffed my face. I loved the food. And that was not okay.

"I'll be back in a second," I said to Harry. "I need to go to the bathroom." he nodded and let go of my hand.

Harry has been holding hand my almost the entire time. My tiny hands fit perfectly into Harry's large ones.

I walk to the bathroom, take my toothbrush out of my bag, and lock myself into a stall. I get on my knees and force the toothbrush down my throat till I vomit.

I brush my teeth, clean my face from my tears, and leave the bathroom. Harry is waiting by the door for me.

"Everything okay, love?"

"Yeah." I reply.

"Okay. Let's go."

"Where?"

"My house."

When we get there, I take my shoes off and sit down on his couch. Harry just stands there. "What's wrong?" I ask quietly.

"Prim. I seen what's on your thigh."

What he means is my cuts. My eyes get watery and I prepare for him to say that we can no longer be together and I look down at my feet.