Hostital.

Harry's P.O.V

"Can you go get Prim?" Louis asks me.

"Sure." I stand up, walk slowly to the end of the hall to Prim's door.

It would be nice to knock, but it's already to late. I open the door, the first thing I notice is the blood dripping on the floor. Prim stands there, looking at her wrists. She looks up then falls. I jump quickly to catch her. "Primrose!" I yell just before she falls unconscious in my arms.

"Louis!" I screech.

I look down at her. She seems peaceful except for her bleeding wrist. It was true. She actually does do this to herself. I was wrong.

She did it while I was just in the other room. I didn't even know.

Louis bust in, breaking at the sight of his sister. I pick her up, hugging her close. She's so light. It's like she hasn't eaten in days.

"No! No!" Louis goes into a full panic. "Get her to the car!" He runs as fast as he can. I try to too but I'm holding someone.

A metallic smell fills the air. I know she's stained my shirt with blood from her slit wrist.

How could she do this to herself?

••

It's been forever. It's almost midnight. All the other boys have gone home. It's just me, Lou, and his mum in the waiting room of the hospital, waiting to find out how she is.

"I'm going to have to go home to check on the other girls. They can't be there all night by themselves." Johannah, Lou's mum speaks through the silence.

"I'll drive you." Louis offers. They both stand, he pats my back and tells me I should leave too. But I'm not going anywhere.

Once they're gone, a doctor walks up to me.

"Are you here from Primrose Tomlinson?"

"Yes sir."

"C'mon." He waves me down a hall, to the elevator, and to a room.

He lets me go in, then he leaves. I sit down at the end of the bed. Oh Prim. She looks so peaceful, and young and untouched. Her wrist are stitched up. She still looks beautiful.

I wonder if she can hear me. I wonder if she's dreaming..