Dear Harry,

Harry's P.O.V

I wake up in my bed. I don't remember leaving the hospital.
Was this just another dream?
I slowly get out of bed. I've been crying. I know that for a fact. My eyes are swollen and red. My skin is puffy.
I slowly walk down the steps and get in my car. I drive to Prim's.

I don't know how I feel right now. Honestly, I don't want to know. I don't want to feel at all.

I open to door to her house. It's silent. I slowly walk up the steps and into the bedroom. She's not there, but there's dry blood on the floor. I begin to cry.
I crawl into her bed where we once laid together. I sob.
I hear something crumble. A paper buried under the blankets. I reach for it. A letter, written in Prim's shaky handwriting.

Dear Harry,
I've decided that I no longer care for myself and that I need to end my life to end all my pain.
Harry, my love, I will always love you. Dead or alive. Please remember that.
I hope your life stays grand. I know this is going to effect you now, but it gets better. I promise.
I'm so sorry I had to end things like this. I just can't stand it anymore. All the hurt, all the pain, all the darkness. I had to end it.
Harry, you were my only light. Please always remember that. You made me feel special and loved and I'm so sorry, love. I love you. Please stay strong, for me, my dear.
I love you.
And if my suicide fails, I'll see you tomorrow.
Love always,
Prim.
The words Prim wrote feel like knives in my gut as I read them. I start whimpering. I want to scream at her and say that her suicide didn't fail and that I won't be seeing her again and that I was mad at her because she was the love of my life and now she's gone.