Again.

Harry's P.O.V

After an amazing night with Prim, I take her back to my house. We lay in my bed together for hours. Just talking. She tells me that she needs to go home and I tell her to be careful.
Oh tonight was amazing! Prom went better than I thought. Prim loved it and I love her.
I shower and get into bed. I can't stop thinking of how gorgeous Prim was tonight in her dress. Under those lights. God, she's perfect. I fall asleep with her picture in my head.

I am awakened by the front door slamming. Oh shit. Someone's in the house. I creep down the steps and peer into the living room, but there's no one there. A loud bang comes from the kitchen. "HAAAAARRRRREEEEEHHHHH." someone screams.
"Prim?" I walk in there. Of course, Primrose sits on my kitchen floor, obviously wasted.
"What the fuck happened to you?" I pull her up off the floor, and keep her steady at she explains.
"I, um, my parents were arguing and I couldn't handle it. I left, and I went to the bar. And now I'm here." she slurs her words a bit.
"God, Primrose Addison." I could tell she had been crying.
"Do you wanna hook up or go to the pub or what?" She slurs.
I burst into a laugh. "Come here, baby." I pull her into a hug.

Prim's P.O.V

I still feel the alcohol coursing through me as Harry hugs me. I'm so dizzy.
I don't tell him that my parents were arguing about me, and they dragged me into the conversation. I left before things got too bad.
"Prim." Harry mumbles. "Why do you keep getting wasted?"
"Because," my voice is weak. "I heard that when you're drunk, you feel love."
He lets out a sigh and hugs me tighter. "You are loved Primrose." He lets go of me. "Now, love, show me your wrist."
I do show him my blank wrist.
But oh Harry dear, you forgot to check my thighs.