Dedication.

*Week later*

Prim's P.O.V

I made it through Judge's Houses. But this is so much more serious now. Live shows. I'm so nervous. Oh my gosh. This is crazy. How have I made it this far?

I grip my microphone tight in my hands. Live shows. I can do this.

Everyone has preformed, except me. Two people are going home tonight, and it's not going to me. At least, I hope not.

"Good luck.." I turn around to see Louis and his band. I take a deep breath. Thank goodness Harry wasn't with them. I've been trying to avoid him as much as possible. I hate him. I hate him so goddamned much.

"Thanks." I smile.

They walk off somewhere, but then Harry appears. "You're gonna do good." He winks.

I'm still pissed at him for everything. For cheating, for saying he loved me, for kissing me.

"Thanks, well I dedicate this song to you." I don't smile or anything, I just turn around and walk on stage as they call my name. I don't smile or wave. I just fall into the beat of the music.

"I thought, I saw a man brought to life.

He was warm, he came around and he was dignified.

He showed me what it was to cry.

Well, you couldn't be that man I adored.

You don't seem to know,

seem to care what your heart is for.

But I don't know him anymore.

There's nothing where he used to lie.

The conversation has run dry.

That's what's going on.

Nothing's fine, I'm torn.

I'm all out of faith.

This is how I feel,

I'm cold and I am shamed.

Lying naked on the floor.

Illusion never changed.

Into something real.

I'm wide awake and I can see

The perfect sky is torn.

You're a little late, I'm already torn.

I'm all out of faith.

This is how I feel,

I'm cold and I'm ashamed.

Bound and broken on the floor.

You're a little late, I'm already torn.

Oh, torn."

When the song ends, I open my eyes and look at the judges. There faces look shocked.

I did amazing. I know I did.

"Holy crap. Primrose. You're voice is amazing!"Simon speaks first, making hands gestures.

"I agree with Simon. That what beeeeeaaaautttiful." Paulina smiles to me.

"I'm so proud of you! I know I'm looking at the winner right now." Demi squeals.

"Thank you guys sooo much!" I squeak and exit the stage.

Words can't explain how excited I am.

"That was amazing." I hear someone say. The person emerges from the dark. "Thanks for dedicating it to me." I roll my eyes and walk over to Louis.

Harry has the guts to even talk to me after my performance. Ha.