Shouldn't

Harry's P.O.V

I make my way down the hall to my cabin. Till I past the girl's bathroom. I hear a soft crying noise that sound almost familiar.

Then I remember chasing after Prim the day I cheated on her. I remember her crying as I tried to say I'm sorry.

The sobbing behind the door sound identical to Prim's.

"Primrose? Is that you?" I knock.

I suddenly become worried. Gemma told me she cuts again. Prim could be slitting her wrist behind this closed door. Or maybe something even worse.

I try to open the door but its locked. "Prim!" I bang really hard.

"Harry.." I hear her mumble.

"Prim. Please open the door."

With that, I hear the lock turn and the door open.

Prim looks crazy. Her hair is everywhere and he mascara is in streams on her cheeks. I take one step into the bathroom.

"Prim what's wrong??"

"Nothing, Harry." She tries to move past me, but I block the entrance.

"Prim, I'm sorry. I really am! I was drunk. I don't even know what I was thinking. I love you, Primrose. Nothing will ever change that. Please forgive me, Primrose Addison." I feel a small stream run down my cheek. Am I really crying?

"Harry-" She begins.

"Prim!" A voice calls behind us.

I turn around to see Louis walking over here. What a nice way to ruin the moment.

"Shit.." Prim mumbles.

She pushes past me.

"What's going on?" Louis gives me a dirty look.

How the hell am I supposed to survive if we win? I mean, he hates me! I don't blame him. I hate myself too.

"Nothing." Prim begins to walk away from both of us.

"Stay away from her!" Louis threatens me.

I try not to roll my eyes.

I stand right there in the door of the girl's bathroom. Louis is walking one way, Prim is walking the other, and I just stand there, unsure what to do. I should follow Louis back to our loft, and I shouldn't talk to Prim again. But I need Prim.

"Prim!" I yell, running to catch up with her.

I grab her wrist, twist her around, and kiss her.