Late! And Potions Class

Rose's POV

"Oh! I am late!!!!"Rose said. She heard a knock on her door. "Coming Travis" she shouted. She packed her bag and ran out of her door. She grabbed Travis's hand and together they ran to the alley. Rose took her key and opened the portal.

When they entered they saw the other 3 waiting for them. "Hi guys." Travis shouted. "HI." the shouted back.

"Tori what is our first class today? "I asked. She said "Potions".

------------Potions class------------------

Prof Lefrog said," Today you will be graded.Do any one potion and show me the result".

Astoria was mumbling for a while and then said "Hawk brings the troll's eyes. Travis bring the swamp lily. Joy get me the black rose for there. And Rose get me the crystal white micro seeds from that jar."

I saw the jar that she pointed and ran to get it. When I reached there I realised that I can't reach it so I looked for some of my team mates .

Hawk was near by collecting the troll's eyes. I called to him" Hey Hawk can you help me get that thing for the jar? "He nodded and came to me. He tried to reach it but couldn't.

So he did something unexpected he lifted me up. I was shocked, then quickly regained my composure and got the seeds.

He put me down and got the eyes which he placed on the nearby table. I walked away. I feel my cheeks getting heated.

Hawk's POV

When we reached down we gave the things to Astoria. She then with the help of joy brewed the potion.

Prof Lefrog came along and graded us. We got an A. Astoria was very happy. Her grades were finally saved.

--------------------------------

A/N

Please vote and comment. Please give me ideas.