Who Will Kill Max First??

Hawk's POV

I pulled my hands from them .

Then I asked HM Cinderella,"Mam are you still gonna banish Rose??" "Of course not!!"She replied.

I nodded.I was still worried about Rose.

I said,"Lets tell this to the girls!"I rushed out of the room with Travis to see Rose.

When I entered the room was so quite. I thought no one was there.Then I realized no one was there. Then after frantically searching the whole room,I went to the garden.

Only to find them all laughing at some joke.

When I said,"Wow ladies a good way for you to prank us !!"their faces were hilarious.Then Rose said,"So...so.....am....am..I...."I interrupted  her saying ,"No I don't think so."

Then she hugged me really tight.Ouch!She is strong! Then Astoria and Joy asked,"So who was found guilty???" "It was Max,guys."Travis said.That got them started.Astoria yelled," I am gonna kill her."Ling Ling said,"You won't because I will be the first to find her!!" Joy said ," Shut up!!I am gonna tear her into shreds!!"Wow!Joy a calm girl like this???

Rose was shedding happy tears.She said,"Th....than...thanks Hawk."I said," You don't have to say that!!I will never let you cry,Rose." The girls said together,"Kill Max Operation -Begin!!!" And went to find Max.WOW!!!!

------------

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter guys.

I am running out of ideas.

Try to give me some ideas.

VOTE AND COMMENT

-Rose Everdeen