Confession

Travis's POV

For the past three weeks we have fed Rose the medicine on the right time . She is now quite good and her face has turned into it's original colour.

The only thing that has not yet cured is that stupid curse. She always wakes up at night and screams one our names or her mother's name. Then she will shiver as if it is winter season.

Nowadays she shouts Hawk's name so often. I know that Hawk loves her. But I don't know about Rose .I hope she feels the same about him.

Rose's POV

I feel nervous and my heart beats faster when i am around Hawk. I think I love him. But he will never feel the same for me...........right???? My curse is getting worse.Now I am getting more nightmares about Hawk. I feel quite drowsy.

----------------Nightmare---------------

I was walking with Hawk.He was telling me the stories of his childhood life.The one in which his grandmother was trying to send him on a playdate was quite hilarious . Then I suddenly saw Vicky shot some magic at me and say "Say goodbye to your love Rose" .

The stupid yet brave Hawk put himself in front of me. Then he crumbled down. I started to cry. Then i was hit by the same curse.The last word T screamed was HAWKKKKKKKKKK.

---------------End of Nightmare---------------

Hawk's POV

I was on night shift today. I saw that Rose was quite drowsy and let her sleep. I positioned myself on the couch opposite of her bed.

I watched her as her face expression changed for a smile to a laugh to a fearful one  to a crying one and then she screamed "HAWKKKKKKKKKK".

I ran to her and shook her awake her was shivering more than she has ever . And was crying.I stroke her hair lovingly.

Then I asked her after she has settled down ,"Rose can you share your nightmare with me?" She nodded her head. She narrated her dream. I was quite shocked.

I knew his was not the best time but I said to  her"Rose don't interupt me- I don't know whether you have the same feeling  for me but Rose - I LOVE YOU. "I did not look at her face after I said this.

She  put a finger on my chin and lifted my head  up and said,"Hawk-I LOVE YOU TOO". I kissed her on her  cheek . And she fell asleep my arms.

I will tell the team and Ling Ling tomorrow.