Healed and Curses???

Hawk's POV

I grabbed Rose gently and ran to my dragon. I took off to the lefrog castle. I could see that the others were following me.

When we got here I jumped down and ran to inside. I soon saw Prof.Lefrog. I ran upto him and said, "Rose was hit by Vicky's magic and fell down from 1000ft in the air.

He told me to put her down on the bed.

Prof lefrog's POV

When Hawk placed Rose on the bed, I quickly cleaned her head injury. And bandaged it. Then I sensed three curses on her.

I was shocked it will be hard to remove. The curse that will affect her the most was the nightmare curse.

I quickly called all the four main professors.

Cinderella and Snow White were crying, literally. Rapunzel and Beast were already searching ingredients for the cure. When I explained the curses they were shocked, was an understatement.

Astoria's POV

Oh Rose!! What have you done? I saw my granny and other professors trying to heal rose. She was deadly pale right now.

Then Prof.Lefrog exclaimed, "What???She already had this curse???And she survived it???This will make it worse!!!!!!!!!"We were all startled.

We were all crying.

Suddenly out of nowhere Ling Ling appeared. She said "Who did this to Rose?? I will kill him!!!!!!!" Travis went and draped his arm around her shoulders since she was crying now. (They are a couple).

Suddenly we heard a cough. Hawk ran to Rose. She was having a coughing fit.

Her colour was back to normal for a bit now.

Prof. Lefrog said, "We have done our best. But you need to take care of her. Feed this medicine once in 4 hours and don't forget that the nightmare curse is not lifted. I can be done only when her true love has found her and made her secure. "We all nodded.

Joy's POV

Rose squeaked, "Hi guys! Miss me?? "We all engulfed her in a bone crushing hug.

She asked, "Why am I in Joy's castle? "We narrated all that happened. She then asked, "Was King Lo Ong really impressed by me???" She has injured herself but she asks this???

Hawk said, "Yes Rose you did and never forget that you are a fairy tale hero. She beamed brightly at Hawk. Who smiled back.