Truth Or Dare?

Travis's POV

When we reached the Cinderella Castle all the girls were pretty excited. Ling Ling was the most because she has never been to a sleepover.Rose welcomed us to the Castle and we went to her room.

Hawk and myself got comfortable on the couch and the girls sat on Rose's bed.Rose suggested that we play games. I was about to tell her a game I knew when she said "How about truth or dare?"with an evil smile. I was teriffied to be honest.

Joy asked ,"What is truth or dare?"Rose explained that"If someone asks you truth or dare you need to choose. If truth you should answer their question properly and honestly. And if dare you should do the dare." Astoria said ,"This will be fun I guess."

I am the only one who knew the consequences.

Joy's POV

I said,"I will go first. Astoria truth or dare?"Astoria "Truth". I said,"Who do you love more books or us?"She answered the next second itself,"You all".

Astoria asked,"Ling Ling truth or dare?"Ling Ling said,"Dare". Astoria said ,"I dare you to sit on Travis's lap for the rest of the game."She blushed and nodded her head. She went and sat on Travis's lap.

Ling Ling asked,"Travis truth or dare?"Travis answered ,"Truth"Ling Ling said,"Such a baby. Ok. From when did you like me?"Travis said ,"The moment I saw you".

Then Travis asked Hawk,"Truth or dare?" Hawk said ,"Truth". Travis said ,"Ok . How much do you love Rose?"Hawk after a minute said,"Much more than this universe could accommodate."Rose was blushing madly now.

At last Hawk asked,"Rose truth or dare?"She said," Dare".Hawk said ,"I dare you to have a karaoke competition with the snow white  dragon".Rose stood up and went outside, we followed her outside. When Hawk explained to the S.W. dragon, it accepted.

So the dragon sung:

The score machine gave him a 99.

Then Rose sung:

The score machine gave her a ...100.

The dragon was crazy now.She turned to Hawk and said,"This song is for you , Hawk".

After this we all went inside and had pillow fight. Then we got into our sleeping bags.

Rose wanted to sleep inside one too, but Hawk said that she is not allowed to and gave a stern glance. She obeyed him and slept on her bed.

This was the best night ever!!!