Date Night-2

Rose's POV

 Granny told me and my team to show the new students around the school tomorrow.Hawk thought that I may be upset about Max after our conversation . But all I was worried after our conversation was how he would react to Andrew.

Now since we are alone I asked him," Hawk(he turns around to face Rose)are you thinking about Andrew?"Hawk replied," Yep." I asked him," Are you angry towards me or him?"Hawk said," Why should I be angry with my Love and he hasn't done anything stupid yet. Soooooooo let's see.

"He continued ," Rose are you angry about Max?"" I don't know Hawk." I truly replied.He held my hands and said," So be ready at 8?"I just smiled and nodded my head.

Hawk's POV

Ha! ha! I finally asked Rose on a date.So it's 7:45 right now . I was wearing  just a simple blue t-shirt( that was the colour of Rose's eyes) and pants.

I went outside and hopped on my dragon and we soared into the sky. When we reached The Cinderella Castle, Rose was waiting outside for me . She was more prettier than ever. She was wearing a:

"Wow!!! You are the most prettiest girl ever

"Wow!!! You are the most prettiest girl ever." I said to her. She smiled at me."Let's go." she said.

We got on my dragon and I placed her in front of me and tied a cloth around her eyes.She asked me,"What are you doing??"" I did this to make my love happy."I replied cheekily.

Rose's POV

I was stunned, was an understatement.I loved the view , the candle lighted table , the soft music in the background.

I hugged Hawk tightly.I may have hugged him too tightly because the groaned. I stepped back with a smile playing on my lips.

Hawk asked me," May I have this dance?" I nodded. We danced for a while. Then we sat near the lake nearby in each others' arms.

Then he suggested that we have dinner. The table was filled with my favs.And his too. we had a very quiet dinner. Just smiling at one and other once in a while.

After this I said," Thanks Hawk. I truly enjoyed this day." He puts on his dazzling  smile and draped his arm around my shoulder.

Later we went to our Castles'.