You Again???

Hawk's POV:

I was with Rose in the SW Castle's garden.Today I made it clear with granny SW that I love Rose no matter what.Surprisingly she understood and nodded.

Rose was giggling at the joke I told her.Just then an annoying voice shouted,"Arghhhhhhhh who are you?Why are you holding a knife??"We both stood up and ran outside to the school .

Only to find Max shouting at who?? Melvin,evil son of Merlin.Yep,the one you tried to get pumpkin magic from Rose.

By now Travis,Ling Ling,Astoria and Joy have gathered around us.Rose shouted ,"What are you here for???"He grinned evilly.I had bad feeling about this.He said,"Why why isn't it the youngest Cinderella?I am here to defeat you and kill all your loved ones!!!"Rose froze for only a second.

Then she said,"Oh!You again??Come and get me."I said to Rose,"Are you made??He can kill you!!"She did not listen to me and took her wand and stepped in front of all of us.By now all the students and teachers have gathered around to see this.The teachers could not do anything because nobody's wand was working except that of Rose's and Melvin's.

Melvin murmured a spell and pointed his wand towards Rose.She dodged it.Then she used her stomp pumpkin magic.Melvin was thrown off balance.The fight continued for nearly 8 minutes.

Realizing that he cannot defeat Rose like this he grabbed someone from the crowd. And that one was Odette.She shouted,"Hey!Leave me."

Rose growled,"Let her go!!"Melvin said,"Oh!If you fight me in close combat I will let her go."

Astoria shouted,"NO ROSE!!!NO!!"I said,"ROSE NO!!!!!!!!!!"She said to us,"Don't worry.I got this!"Cinderella shouted,"Rose look out!"She quickly turned and narrowly avoided the sword.

She shouted to me,"Hawk your REAL SWORD, please?"I tossed her my sword.She was never good at this. She took her battle stance.Both of then charged at each other. I tried to go in but a force field like thingy was there.Melvin was clearly loosing. Wow I thought she was never good at this.

Finally Melvin knowing that he lost ,pulled Max in front of him and said,"Rose!"He made a board like thing and attached Max to it.He went a few paces back and threw the knife at Max and vanished.

Rose who wanted to protect Max jumped in front of her and got the knife in her shoulder.Max fell from the board while Rose fainted.We all rushed to Rose.