Date Night-1

Hawk's POV

 After yesterday's events I wanted to take Rose on a fairytale date night. I wanted this to be special.And I knew the perfect place.

So I went to Rose who was standing in garden admiring the flowers. I said,"Hi there Rose!" She turned towards me and smiled.

I asked her,"Hey Rose wanna go on a date with me?"I knew I sounded unsure.

She replied happily,"Yes Hawk!" I said,"Then get ready and at 8:00p.m. today. I will come to the Cinderella castle and pick you up.She nodded.

Now i was in seventh heaven.

-----------------Bell rings------------------

Then I went with Rose towards the others who were standing in the center of our school.

Granny S.W. said,"Ling Ling has been transferred to Astoria's team due to some reasons. And we have 2 new students , please come forward and introduce youselfs'."

The 2 came forward and the girl said ,"Hi! I am Max , I am not a fairytale character. So just help me out."I was staring at her in shock.

Then a boy came up and said,"Hi! i am Andrew Beauty ,grandson of the Sleeping Beauty."Next to me Rose stumbled. Luckily I caught her.

I asked her ,"Hey Rose, what ?"

She said ,"This boy, I knew him on Earth. We used to study together. He had a crush on me , but I never liked him. He I sooo not my type. And why were you shocked when you saw that girl?"

I said ,"She was my childhood friend and she has a crush on me. I hate her.But I love you."