Music Class Fun!

Astoria's POV

My team and Ling Ling were talking about Rose's health when Hawk came towards us smiling. He rarely smiled nowadays, because of Rose's health. I and the others knew he liked Rose.

So when he reached us he said,"Guys guess what??? I confessed to Rose. And she said she loved me too".

Now we were all smiling and laughing . Happy for Hawk and Rose.

-------------------After 1 week---------------------------

Now that Rose has been healed and stopped getting nightmares after she confessed to Hawk.She has been allowed to come back to school.

Rose asked me,"Tori what is are first class?" I answered,"Music".

Rose's POV

------------In music class------------

Prof. Beauty said,"students today we shall have a music test. Please pair up with one of your friends. The best pair shall get a stage credit.

Travis and Ling Ling paired up while Joy and Astoria paired up. Hawk nervously asked me,"Will you pair up with me?"I answered ,"Yes Hawk".

So first Joy and Astoria sang:

Then Travis and Ling Ling sang:

At last Hawk and me sang:

Prof. Beauty said after all the other teams had done their performance,"Hawk and Rose you will have a stage performance, right now." I was not prepared for another song but Hawk assured me that I can do well. Then I thought here goes:

Prof . Beauty gave us all A's and for our extra credit we got one more A. Astoria was very happy because we all have only one B.

After the classes was over I said to my friends ,"Lets have a sleepover at the Cinderella castle.

All the others yelled ,"OK."in my ears.