An Extremely Angry Hawk

Hawk's POV

I picked my way to her bed.She was crying her heart out. When I sat on her bed she flung her arms around me and started to cry out loud .

I rubbed her  back lovingly. She relaxed and asked,"Really??I did that??You believe ..th...that??" I said " I will never ever believe that.You are soft at heart as a rose,dear Rose..I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT!"

Just then all the girls arrived.I said," Guys take care of her I am gonna find the culprit!" I grabbed Travis' hand and went to find my grandmother.

-In the Snow White Castle-

I jumped down from my dragon and ran inside to find my granny ......sewing????

I shouted at her," Granny what did she do to you ????You seem to hold a grudge against her!!" She calmly replied ,"Oh Hawk !!It was the truth I saw it myself! Ask  Max too. She is super shrewd ."

"She is shrewd??? She is a ..a ... " Travis said ," Calm down!"

I went out to find that stupid Max.  We found her near the lake talking to Andrew.

She said,"Now she will be banished because of our little trick!" I said," So it was you!!I knew it." She said," Oh Hawk dearie! Coming for me??"

I replied," Max come with me NOW!!!"I pulled her roughly and literally dragged her to The Cinderella Castle.

There I said to Headmistress Cinderella,"Headmistress it was Max here."Cinderella asked," How can you be sure of that???""Test her with a truth potion."

She nodded. And grabbed a bottle from the shelf and forced it down Max's throat .

Then she asked,"Who tried to break your wand??" She replied,"Nobody tried to break my wand. It was an act by me to make you banish  that clumsy girl.""HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT OF ROSE!!!!!"I shouted. Both of then pulled me aside.