one hundred thirty two

He holds me in his arms and sways back and forth and for the first time in a week, I finally feel safe.

____________

[Olivia's POV]

"Stay over tonight?" Anthony asks as I pull away from his body.

"Okay." I say with a grin and walk into the kitchen, sitting on the kitchen counter. "I'm starving, can we make dinner?"

"Yeah, what do you want?" He asks.

"Pasta?" I suggest, he smiles and nods as he goes to his cupboards and pulls out a package of pasta. He connects his phone to a speaker and begins to play the song You Are The Best Thing by Ray LaMontagne.

As the water begins to heat up, Anthony dances around the kitchen to the song. I laugh at him and he pulls me off the counter and spins me around. I giggle as he dips me. I place my hand on his shoulder and my other hand laces with his. His hand resting on my waist. We dance around the kitchen and I spin him under my arm and dip him as well.

I trip over my own feet and clumsily fall to the floor. He stands over me laughing uncontrollably. I frown and pull his arms so he is on the floor with me.

After he stops laughing he sighs and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear and kisses my cheek. I smile and lean my head into his hand so he is cupping my cheek. He lightly kisses me on my lips before standing up and pulling me up with him.

We continue to cook our food and sit at the kitchen table when we are finished.

"This is actually really good, I'm impressed Ramos." I say, trying our food.

"What can I say? I should leave Hamilton and become a chef." He jokes.

"Have you met the new cast member? His name is Jordan Fisher or something." I ask, starting a conversation.

"Oh yeah, he's great you will really like him." Anthony replies and I get excited to meet him. Whenever someone new joins the cast I immediately want them to like me seeing as I will be around them all the time.

After we finish eating we go out on his balcony with some blankets and set them up to lay on. Anthony wraps his arm around me and I lean into his side as he plays with my hair. We look at the stars and point out the constellations that we see.

"Look, that one looks like Lin." Anthony says.

"How does a constellation look like a person?" I ask with a laugh. "Never mind I totally see it."

"This whole thing is a mess." Anthony says.

"What is?" I ask him as he traces patterns on my arm soothing me.

"Us." He simply states. turning to look in my eyes.

"I know. But I can't help the way I feel about you." I say.

"Me neither. Lin is going to kill me when we tell him. When are we going to tell him?"

"I'm leaving Anthony. For a year, i'm leaving." I tell him, letting go of the secret I have been holding back from him.

"What? When?" He asks frantically.

"After I turn seventeen." I say quietly. "I'm going on tour and I won't be back for a whole year."

"You should've told me." He says. "I don't want you to go."

"Anthony.."

"I know, It's just going to be hard without you." he says. I kiss his cheek and lean into him again.

"You still have me for two months." I say.

"Not enough."

Hello everyone, hope you enjoyed this cute little chapter.

It's my birthday!!! I'm finally 16 (:

love you lots!

- aibhlinn