Chapter Two: Witch's Warning

I froze. What?!

I looked at Venus-sama as if she sprouted another head, "Who are they?"

Venus-sama only chuckled, "They're the Kingdom University's top three leaders. Shade Finne, Grey Ore and Seven Venice."

My lips started twitching. Now I remember. No doubt about it that these three in front of me are the top three leaders! Three of the six capturable characters.

I laughed awkwardly, "Now, i'm going home." I said hurriedly but Venus-sama held my arm.

"What?"

"I want you to guard them, just this day." She said with a smile.

"What?! Why?" I whined.

"Because you are the only person I can trust with that kind of job. And the three of them might be targeted by something dangerous."

I suddenly shuddered. My senses telling me to immediately reject the mission.

Venu-sama suddenly smiled when she noticed my frown before continuing, "And if you do this task, i'll give you a free day tomorrow."

My eyes sparkled, "Really?"

Ever since I became a Hunter, an Elite Hunter at that, I always don't have free time to relax due to loads of mission I always have one every passing hour. Not that I complain, but being the goody two shoes I am, I never did reject missions.

I sighed, "Okay, I accept the mission."

"Yay. So now let me introduce you to them. Amy, are you finished healing them?"

Amy-kun turned to look at us before nodding, "I'm finished. But they need one day of rest for full recovery." She said before entering her office.

"So this is Shade Finne. His element is Shadow and he's the leader of the Light and Dark Section." Venus-sama said as she pointed a guy who has snowy white hair which contrasts to his ebony black eyes.

Then, she pointed the guy in the middle who has chocolate brown hair and gray eyes, "Grey Ore. His element is air, like yours, and he rules the Air and Lightning Section."

"And here is my cousin Seven Venice. He's a wizard and he's the leader of the Spells and Sorcery Section." The last one with dark blue hair and light blue eyes eyed me curiously.

My lips started twitching again. Not only did I forget their names but also their hidden twisted attitudes. Each one of the leaders has a dark attitude which can lead to destruction if triggered.

I sighed. The heroine must be careful. She shouldn't choose the harem ending, in my opinion. I remember that time when I chose that route. At the end, the six leaders killed each other due to their yandere attitudes being triggered because of depression in winning the heroine's love.

It was a bloody ending. The heroine and students of Kingdom University also got killed in the process.

Venus-sama suddenly nudged me in the stomach, getting me out of my daze.

"What?"

"Introduce yourself."

I sighed, "My name is Amber Trinity Scarlette. You can call me Amber but do not call me Trinity. My element is air and i'm a hunter of the Moonlight Mercenary Guild."

Seven then looked at Venus-sama before pointing me, his eyes filled with disdain, "This little girl, will guard us?"

Venus-sama nodded, "Don't underestimate her looks. Remember, she did save you three but she could also take your lives."