Chapter Thirty-Nine: Seven's Past

Me: Merry Christmas!

Amber and all of the other characters: MERRY CHRISTMAS, GUYS!

And this is my gift for you! Sorry if it's only one chapter. Been busy these past few months.

Amber (whispers): You're just lazy.

Riiiighht. Don't mind her.

--

Because of the pressure of being expected to be like his older brother (Zero) Seven tends to train himself in a rough way just to keep up with his brother. They have a cold relationship over the years because of this and they always fight over little things. They consider everything as a competition.

That's why, Seven tends to become possessive of what he rightfully earned which leads him to his yandere and twisted attitude.

I immediately casted a barrier when I sense that his spell is starting to get out of hand.

"Seven!" I shouted when he suddenly collapsed.

I dispersed the barrier as I ran towards him. I frowned seeing how much blood is seeping through his clothes.

"Hey, what's with the shouting?"I heard Nathan's voice from outside the door.

I waved my hand as the door was almost blown off its hinges because of the gust I created.

"Amber? What're you doing here- Seven! Man, not again!" Nathan shouted in panic seeing his friend's state.

"I'll call the nurse while you stop the bleeding." He ordered as he teleported away.

I started to panic. I don't know how to stop the bleeding. I don't even know first aid!

Left with no other choice, I ripped off some parts of my uniform and pushed it down to his wound.

"Argh! It hurts." He shouted as he gained consciousness because of the pain.

"Sorry! Sorry! I put too much pressure." I said frantically.

"The nurse is here!"

I sighed in relief when Nathan and a young nurse suddenly appeared. The nurse immediately healed Seven's wounds. Based from how fast the wounds heal, I can estimate that the nurse is around Q and R rank.

The nurse sighed, "This is the tenth time this month Seven earned major injuries." she whisper to herself. After healing Seven she then turn to look at me.

"New student, right?"

I nodded.

"Oh, so that's why your face looked unfamiliar. My name is Paris Privette. As you can see, i'm the nurse of this school."

I shook her hand, "My name is Amber Trinity Scarlette. So regarding about Seven, this isn't his first time? I heard you whisper about it earlier."

"Yup. He's always like this. Especially when the Dimensional Games are coming up. Gosh, I really get worked up when that thing is coming up."

Paris then scratched her ombre hair as she stood up, "I better get going. Also, here's a lollipop Seven."

Seven glared at the nurse and the lollipop, "I'm not a kid."

"It's a prize. For breaking the most injuries sustained in a month award or something. Welp, catch 'ya later guys." Paris said as she teleported away before Seven can even reach her.

I looked at the bright red yummy lollipop, "You know, I can have it if you want."

Seeing me craving for the lollipop, Seven shook his head in amusement before handing it to me.