Chapter Eight: Little Amber

Amber's POV:

"Amber?!" The three shouted in unison as they looked at me with wide eyes.

I only cocked my head to the side before waving my hands, "Hello." I said with my squeaky voice while giving them a small smile.

Suddenly, the three of them blushed madly before turning to look away.

"So darn cute."

The three of them suddenly whispered but I couldn't comprehened what they said. I decided to shrug it off.

"Why... why are you little?" Grey asked while trying avoiding my gaze.

"Well..." I said in a squeaky and cute voice. I tried coughing to get my voice back to normal, but nothing seems to work.

"Due to me using too much life force, it resorted into this." I said while gesturing to my little self, "Although my mental age is that of a teen and my power is still the same, the only problem is my body."

Seven then stared at me.

"What are you staring at?"

He was taken aback by my question before turning to look away. His ears are suspiciously red.

I tried looking around, "Hey, where's Rosary?"

"Shade is already fetching her."

I nodded, "Oh, then is Venus-sama already here?" I asked before standing up.

A portal suddenly opened up a few meter away from us. Out comes from the portal is Venus-sama, Grandma Jill and three boys who are about the same age as Grey and Seven.

Also, the three boys looked awfully familiar. Wait... don't tell me.

I couldn't help but frown. Here I was desperately trying to avoid the six capturable targets. I am almost finished dealing with these three but the other half of the group really need to appear right now.

I grumbled. Talk about perfect timing.

"Speak of the devil. Venus! We're over here!" Seven shouted.

Venus-sama turned around and smiled before gesturing the rest of her companions. All of them teleported in front of us. The three decided to talk to Seven and Grey before distancing themselves. The five of them have a conversation of their own.

While me,

Venus-sama immediately looked at me. She squatted so that our heights are leveled before she started pinching my cheeks.

"Aww! Who is this cute girl?"

When Seven heard his cousin's statement, he decided to turn around before coughing loudly, "Uhm... she's Amber, cousin."

"What?!"

"Ow ow ow! Hey lady, what do you think you're doing?" I asked while trying to get her hands of my face.

She suddenly smack my head, "You should be courteous to your elders when talking little Amber. Now, I want you to start calling me your Onee-san!" Venus-sama squealed excitedly.

I shook my head, "No."

"Please! Please please little Amber!"

A vein suddenly popped in my forehead, "Little Amber?"

"Why the sudden nickname?" I asked irritatedly.

Venus-sama then grinned like a cheshire cat, "Let's make a deal, i'll stop calling you little Amber if you start calling us." As she gestured to Seven and the three other boys, "Your onee-san and onii-san. It's a good deal, no?"